Favorite Genre for Books/Movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Genre for Books/Movies

Just putting a question out in the open - What's your favorite genre for books/movies? If your favorite genres for both are different, that's fine.

Mystery/Thriller or Psychological/Thriller (Whichever one you like to call it)
    Horror
    Drama
    Non-Fiction - Documentary/True Story related
    Fiction
    Science-Fiction
    Fantasy

Out of all of them, mine is Psychological Thriller

What's yours?
    Last edited by DavidFoster; 04-21-2011, 06:43 PM.
    A cold wind blew into his face, chilling him to the bone. He stopped and looked up at the gray sky which soon would be a black as his thoughts.

Re: Favorite Genre for Books/Movies

Mine are Psychological thriller, mind games, fantasy and horror. Those kinds awake my Lovecraft Effect. Thanks to them, I was able to dream some fantasy world. (this is the cry of joy )
    The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Pretty much any form of spec-fic. Especially scifi/fantasy
      I like to bring a little irony to a firefight-Resistance member from Half-Life 2

Comment

Mystery/Crime & detective fiction and I guess what are considered 'classics'.
        I also like reading short stories, plays, and non-fiction.

Comment

I always enjoy the theme of post-apocalyptic scenarios e.g. Terminator, Dawn of the Dead, Y: The Last Man
          Remedy's currently known projects:
          Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Anything involving mental ilness/psychotic behaviours/amnesia/confusion/delving into the unknown.
            Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
              I always enjoy the theme of post-apocalyptic scenarios e.g. Terminator, Dawn of the Dead, Y: The Last Man
              yeah, Terminator is always awesome. Judgement Day is still one of the best movies ever
              I'm back.

Comment

I was just thinking if you pull " the darkness" idea out of the matter, half of these genres will be lamed and wiped out.

As my personal taste, I'd rather Fantasy and Fiction over the others.
                Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Working...
                X