The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Hellfire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Hellfire

Remember this people...the greatest disney song(and movie) of all time. The passion as Tony jays voice is so great. please watch and listen... 3 mill views on youtube
    the epic parts starts at 0:50 something..dont skip do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRO-M4XyAbM
    Last edited by SUDDENJONATAN; 05-06-2011, 02:15 PM.
    I'm back.

Re: The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Hellfire

This is an amazing song, one of my favourites for sure. I could never appreciate this movie as a kid- maybe because it didn't have the handsome princes that appealed to little me. But I've watched it a few times since then, and it really is one of the greatest Disney animated films ever.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeever.

I wish they were still as dark as this film, and Sleeping Beauty. Not that I didn't enjoy Tangled a lot, but, it's just not the same anymore.

Anyway. Thanks for sharing.
    <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Great song and great movie. However, even though Disney has made some very unforgettable films with amazing songs, it saddens me that people usually forget the don bluth films like American Tail and NIMH. Those were the dark yet powerful animated feature films with the saddest scenes and the most beautiful songs... I kinda liked the art style more too, once again, darker and more ragged, yet beautiful colors and lots of detail. They were stories about the struggles of life, like King's IT.
      We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Originally posted by Zhinarkos View Post
        Great song and great movie. However, even though Disney has made some very unforgettable films with amazing songs, it saddens me that people usually forget the don bluth films like American Tail and NIMH. Those were the dark yet powerful animated feature films with the saddest scenes and the most beautiful songs... I kinda liked the art style more too, once again, darker and more ragged, yet beautiful colors and lots of detail. They were stories about the struggles of life, like King's IT.
        NIMH, that movie is still one of the greatest animated films IMO. Me and my cousin both loved all the American Tails movies. They deserve alot more mention than they get.
        I like to bring a little irony to a firefight-Resistance member from Half-Life 2

Comment

Exactly. So meaningful, but DAMN they were scary when I watched them as a kid
          We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Working...
          X