Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Underneath: Short Tales of Horror and the Supernatural" is now available!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Underneath: Short Tales of Horror and the Supernatural" is now available!

Hey, all:

You may or may not remember me talking about publishing my first novel soon. Well, I changed direction a bit and decided to go with a short story collection first, but feature a 17,000 word preview of the upcoming zombie thriller Orpheus, as well. You get all of this for the low, low price of $0.00.

The ebook version is available for download in every format imaginable here: Underneath.

You can get a taste for my style with these two "Alan Wake" fanfics found here: Sheriff Breaker Fan Club. I would have loved to include those in the collection as a bonus, but there's that whole copyright thing.

Lastly, you can read one of the stories from the collection on my blog: Dead After Dying.

Thank you, and I hope you find something you like. There's plenty more where that came from, so stick around.

Dan

Re: "Underneath: Short Tales of Horror and the Supernatural" is now available!

Those short stories were amazing. As was the Orpheus review. How many words is the full novel?
    I like to bring a little irony to a firefight-Resistance member from Half-Life 2

Comment

Originally posted by Master_Moridin View Post
      Those short stories were amazing. As was the Orpheus review. How many words is the full novel?
      Thank you a ton, and about 95,000. It's looking to be a trilogy now, but each one will be a complete story.

Comment

Originally posted by Fixit View Post
        Thank you a ton, and about 95,000. It's looking to be a trilogy now, but each one will be a complete story.
        The more books the better.
        I like to bring a little irony to a firefight-Resistance member from Half-Life 2

Comment

Originally posted by Master_Moridin View Post
          The more books the better.
          I agree, but I may be a tad biased. :-)

I think you'll like the rest of Orpheus. And, if you do, feel free to spread the word.

Dan

Comment

Working...
          X