Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neo Versus Agent Dubstep (quick mash-up)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neo Versus Agent Dubstep (quick mash-up)

Hey guys, I've started getting into making YouTube videos again after a LONG break (I was getting sick of the constant copyright claims and the such), and so this is my first one in a while.

I was heading home from my dental treatment, listening on my iPod and while listening to Nero - Me and You, I imagined it perfectly to the final battle from the Matrix Revolutions. And so, when I got home, I made that a reality.

Let me know what you thought, and don't forget to comment and Like!

Neo Versus Agent Dubstep

Nevermind youtube account f**king suspended.
    Last edited by GunGrave TZA; 07-20-2011, 05:21 PM.
    In a horror story, the victim keeps asking "Why?", but there cannot be any explanation.The unanswered mystery is the one that stays with us the longest, and it's what we'll remember in the end.

Re: Neo Versus Agent Dubstep (quick mash-up)

It appears to be down.

Not that I like dubstep. At all. I was just curious how it would fit.
    Last edited by Kahr; 07-20-2011, 11:58 AM.
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Okay, I re-uploaded a SECOND time. Shouldn't be pulled this time, let me know what ya'll thought.

Neo Versus Agent Dubstep
      In a horror story, the victim keeps asking "Why?", but there cannot be any explanation.The unanswered mystery is the one that stays with us the longest, and it's what we'll remember in the end.

Comment

Ok re-uploaded a THIRD time to Google+. DEFINITELY should go down now. Just check the first public post I made. Enjoy!

Neo Versus Agent Dubstep

Comment

So your links don't work for me, but I know this song very well anyway and I think I know the scene in the movie... however I hardly see it as a mashup... (though I know it would work pretty well).

A mashup is where you blend two+ songs together. Not just lay a music track on some other video...
          Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Okay got the vid working. Good job. Very nice. However I'll still keep my grumbles about not calling it a mashup......
            Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

The Mash Up is a technique for most musicians and DJs to include two songs with the same frequency of basses and synths to make it like hype for the crowd. Good video enough.
              The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Working...
              X