Odd Thomas Movie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd Thomas Movie

It's based on Dean Koontz's bestselling novel and it looks like it's going to be a decent adaption. Here's a page chock full of set photos and news on the movie. I've stalked numrous celebrty Twitters and random blogspot pages to get most of this info. It should be in theaters this Winter. Anton Yelchin is going to be Odd Thomas in this movie. I can't think of a better actor for the role.

http://www.facebook.com/OddThomasMovieUnoffical

Re: Odd Thomas Movie

I have just gotten into the odd thomas novels.I have read the first 3.
    I have the 4 one odd hours coming ordered it from ebay.
    Dean koontz's is truly a gifted writer.Love in the books the ghost of elvis.
    If that facebook page is created by you-it is a credit to you.
    My favourite book in the series so far is forever odd.

Comment

Thanks, It's been a lot of work, but it's worth it. The movie is currently rescheduled for April 5th, 2013. I'm looking forward to Deeply Odd, I do have some concerns for where Dean seems to be taking this series. I hope I'm wrong...

Comment

Just finished odd hours in the last few days.I thought it was the best novel in the series since forever odd.Hoss shacketts pink & green zucchini nose.I am just about to start reading odd apocalypse.I know that you would be already aware of this but I think that I saw somewhere that Dean said that he knew how the series would end since he finished writing brother odd.That it could be a very bold,big & good ending or he could fall flat on his face because of how he ended the series.
        Last edited by youcannotsee; 01-07-2013, 11:15 PM. Reason: spelling and wording

Comment

Yeah, it's one of those wait and see type of things. I'm actually getting an advance copy of Deeply Odd today and I can't wait to read it. In Odd Apocalypse and Odd Interlude, there are some serious hints to what we can expect from the ending. It could be good or it could fail miserably.

Comment

jriley-Did you see the rumour where they have changed odds power a bit for the movie.They reckon he doesnt see dead people anymore.That in the movie.Hes power is via touch only.

Comment

He still sees dead people, he can just see events from people's past by touching them. The movie is going to be awesome, if you like the books, you should like the movie. I've heard it's a dead-on adaptation for the most part. By the way, Deeply Odd was awesome. It's seriously starting to show where Odd's heading. It looks pretty dark.

Comment

Working...
              X