• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

F.e.a.r

Comment

Played more Max Payne, I'm up to part 2, chapter 3 and I'm downloading Crimsonlands right now, wanted to try it out.
      Yes, you.

Comment

Some HL2 Deathmatch.. pretty cool. Better then what I remember it to be.

I came first as well with 53 kills! \o/

Comment

HL2: Episode One:
          http://dump.theleafyisle.com/gamesho...2-episode-one/

whee.

Comment

Guild Wars!
            "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Finished HL2: Episode 1.. kickass

Complete screenshot dump of my journey is of course here:
              http://dump.theleafyisle.com/gamesho...2-episode-one/

Comment

The Expansions Out?! Wtf?! When?! In The US?!
                Last edited by AlianAnt; 06-02-2006, 07:24 PM.
                <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Everywhere and since June 1st.

Comment

Damn. I need money. NOW!

But Iv been playing Guitar Hero and have an announcement to make:

I BEAT BARK AT THE MOON ON HARD DIFFICULTY!

Gods gonna have to start making room on my throne soon....

Comment

AHHHHH..the last game I have played was Fifa World Cup 2006, I play it over and over again.....and over again a trillion times. This is the only game I own for 360!!! Im in need of new games!!! The month of June has only one 360 release and thats Moto GP and the demo frustrates me as i fall off the bike on every turn! The only noteable realease in the next two months is Prey. Until Augest (Dead Rising, Madden, Splinter Cell) I will be rolled up in my corner and changing my dashboard theme from time to time to keep busy

3 chewies out of 10

Comment

How about GRAW? Thats good clean fun.

I've been playing Black and White 2 lately. Its pretty fun, but I just cant wrap my head around why Lionhead (the developers) changed the Creature mechanics so much. In the first game, I constantly cast mirecals of all types, and when I wasn't doing that, I was doing somthing with my creature.

Now I only cast the water mirecal on my fields and trees, and I never do anything with my creature. Shame. BW2 coulda been the best game ever if they had kept the good things about BW1. Oh well. Doesn't mean the games not fun.
                        Last edited by AlianAnt; 06-07-2006, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Yeah I played GRAW, once I got my 360 I played most of the AA titles if you can call them that, but now im at the point where theres nothing left to do but wait. I was thinking of picking up Hitman: Blood Money, but i dont know whether to rent or purchase it. I liked the demo, very linear but I hear that was only because it was a tutorial only and to expect the actual missions to be pretty open.

Comment

Been playing a lot of Crimsonland lately.
                            Screenies:

Also beat Max Payne again today.
                            Yes, you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmz
                              Yeah I played GRAW, once I got my 360 I played most of the AA titles if you can call them that, but now im at the point where theres nothing left to do but wait. I was thinking of picking up Hitman: Blood Money, but i dont know whether to rent or purchase it. I liked the demo, very linear but I hear that was only because it was a tutorial only and to expect the actual missions to be pretty open.
                              The mission after the training mission, I would say, is about 10 times longer. After the training mission, the game doesnt help you at all, unless you buy intel at the breifing screen. Its one of the best games I have played in a long, long while, and the acheivements could keep you busy for a while.

I have crimsonland. The old one though, before the game was bought and started to cost money. Same it went in that direction, from the players point of view.

Comment

Played Hitman Contracts demo. Good game, have to buy it some day.

Comment

Working...
                                X