What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

16% into Batman:AA (PC)... just got rid of Bane...

This game is pretty good. Hm... could be a serious Overall GOTY contender.
    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
      Ah, call me jaded, but I remember the days when people didn't even think about playing time...
      Well the deal is that most of short games (6 hours or less) make you feel like "that's it?". Reminds me to the "premature ejaculation" analogy

Damn, I'm still thinking on buying AC2
      Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
      Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Danzaiver View Post
        Damn, I'm still thinking on buying AC2
        I'd really recommend it, but you mentioned you didn't like the first one. I think, should you buy the second, it really depends on what you didn't like. If it was the repetition, the combat, or anything as such, I'd really tell you to buy AC2, since all those problems were fixed. At the very least you should rent it, as it is just a truly great experience.

Not to mention, you can HUG Leonardo da Vinci! My favourite part of the game.

"Press: B to Hug"
        "OH MY LAAAAAWD."
        <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitt View Post
          I'd really recommend it, but you mentioned you didn't like the first one. I think, should you buy the second, it really depends on what you didn't like. If it was the repetition, the combat, or anything as such, I'd really tell you to buy AC2, since all those problems were fixed. At the very least you should rent it, as it is just a truly great experience.

Not to mention, you can HUG Leonardo da Vinci! My favourite part of the game.

"Press: B to Hug"
          "OH MY LAAAAAWD."

OMG thanks Kitt. I think I will buy it soon
          Hugging Leornardo da Vinci sounds great XD
          Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

I just picked up Dead Space and Fear 2 (again) as they were really cheap.

So playing through Dead Space at the moment. I'm only 1 hour in at the moment but so far so good. I am getting a bit bored at the same type of scare tactics they use and in general the environments are a bit too drab (imo) but I really like the gameplay elements and the use of music and storytelling.

It's definitely worth a shot and like I said, I'm only 1 hour in. So I can't really make my mind up yet.

Comment

ADM, just keep it up. DS is really great. Sound effects are perfect. your Firearms are somehow new and as you level up, they become really deadly.
              you can buy new suits as you progress and not only your power get leveled up, but Issac's expression changes. with last suit, it really get disguised and wild.
              Aim the legs, bro
              Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Playing a lot of God of War 1 + 2 (Collection) and Assassins's Creed 2.
                I also rented The Saboteur which is clearly the big loser of this 4 games!

Comment

Bayoneta demo -- weirdest game I've played in ages. Sort of like a bizarre cross between Devil May Cry and Final Fantasy X-2. Kind of cool, but kind of odd. I left the demo wanting more -- purely to find out wtf was going on.

Comment

Mmmm i tried X-blades for like 30mins and absolutely hated it.

Comment

Originally posted by Danzaiver View Post
                      OMG thanks Kitt. I think I will buy it soon
                      Hugging Leornardo da Vinci sounds great XD
                      No problem. Leonardo IS pretty amazing, he should be incentive enough to play!

I really feel like playing Prince of Persia, but I lent it to someone to play their copy of Oblivion.. which I've had for half a year... and haven't come near to beating it... Bah!
                      <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

I just platinum'ed Assassin's Creed II. What a weird ending.
                        I hope for nothing. I fear nothing.

Comment

RDO today. 47% into Batman:AA. Overall GOTY for sure. (As they can't give it to a PC exclusive these days)

Comment

Been playing through Crysis and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, both very entertaining.

Crysis has the action movie feel to it, which I quite like. Nothing more fun than seeing big explosions and running around in a super suit.
                            MUA 2 is more smash-and-grab fun with Marvel characters and this time around they provided a storyline from the comics to go along with it - works quite well.
                            Remedy's currently known projects:
                            Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Kitt View Post
                              I really feel like playing Prince of Persia, but I lent it to someone to play their copy of Oblivion.. which I've had for half a year... and haven't come near to beating it... Bah!
                              I have Oblivion too and I haven't finished it at all ... I just don't want too. I guess it isn't my kind of game.

Comment

Saving the world isn't for everyone, kids.

The last game I played was the demo for Fairytale Fights. Think Animal Forest meets Happy Tree Friends, and you're about there. Sadly though, the demo itself is pretty limited -- there are no real levels, just a playable construct where you can slice, dice, dismember, carve, maul, and bludgeon a bunch of ultra cute baddies. After a minute or two, a giant steps on screen and kills everyone.... except a rabbit.

Comment

Working...
                                X