Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Assassin's Creed II...
    I love Killer7, Silent Hill 1, Max Payne, Shadow of the Colossus.Markus and Alan Wake...
    He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any

Comment

PQ2, has anyone played this?
      The game is based on testing the model of human intelligence developed by Dr. Masuo Koyasu at Kyoto University.

The most difficult and challenging game I have ever faced( maybe will be facing). I can't think of something harder. It's all about creativity of the mind and use the ways that do exist in your brain but you're not aware of them.

with some simple rules, moving a few cubes, you just need to start from " A" point and reach to " B". Sometimes your mind simply get locked and you say:" It's definitely impossible". But there IS a way.

Puzzle fans shouldn't miss it.
      Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Assassin's Creed II. Now I have also added Boarderlands (360) and Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (Wii) to my collection. Gonna be a busy time for games and fun.
        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Still playing Dragon Age.... just keeps getting better and better. Haven't even got to Denerim yet.
          Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

I just beat inFAMOUS. Great game...nicely set up for a sequel as well.

Now I think I'm going to play Borderlands...then I may squeeze in another game right before ME2 comes out in late January.

Comment

At LAST ! I finished at LAST the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion + Shivering Isles. It took me 2 weeks to complete it thoroughly. Some bug in The Fighter's Guild i cannot solve it, so i decided to leave it as it is and re-do it in the next play-through. As for Shivering Isles, i need to go do that again since i found out there's another Achievement for alternative story.
              The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Now I think I'm going to play Borderlands
                I got it but I don't like it at all Single player is kinda boring. Hundred of weapons and items I even don't even know how to use them properly. Graphic is somehow new but it's not that much set for FPS. Anyway, I've heard it's better in online experience.
                Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Oh yeah, just beat Phallanx, the first demon in Demon's Souls. 4 to go.
                  I hope for nothing. I fear nothing.

Comment

Playing the Underdome in Borderlands. It's pretty cool, but it kind of sucks that you don't get any XP for killing enemies. I was hoping to get to level 50 with that add on.
                    Open up the broken cup
                    Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

Originally posted by Danzaiver View Post
                      Silent Hill Origins was scary as Hell --- I almost die at some point

I'm serious!

I think I'm going to buy SH Homecoming, never played it. It had bad reviews but who cares abou reviews, right?
                      Did you play the previous Silent Hills ? If no, then start playing them. Origins wasn't so much creepy. I fought the small fries monsters there with my bare hands. Try it on !

I played Homecoming, but it lacks the creepiness, cuz of Shepherd. This guy's a commando, since he has been released from Army this recently.

I'm waiting for PS2 "Silent Hill: Shattered Memories", which is the remake of the Original Silent Hill 1 with Harry Mason himself.

Hell, I'm still having Nightmares, when i sleep. I wonder why... Maybe it's the influence of the Horror Video Games, but i like my nightmares. They give me the ideas for new horror game i'm writing now...
                      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Played through Commander keen 4, 5 and 6 yesterday
                        We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

i just played "i wanna be the guy"
                          Its the most frustrating pc game ever
                          Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Borderlands. I haven't played co-op yet, but I'm having a lot of fun by myself.
                            "But you've knocked afs off the top 3, which can only be a good thing." -Maddie

Comment

I'm playing Borderlands as well. I'm a level 14, it's alright but I dont get what all the fuss is about. There is no real story to speak of...it can be pretty boring. Just waves and waves of bandits and the same creatures. It's mostly mindless shooting...I wish there was actually a decent story here.

I mean I dont exactly hate it but, other than the amazing look of the game, I dont think it's anything special. Love that cel shading, though.
                              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 01-01-2010, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Agree.

Level 24, or so.
                                "But you've knocked afs off the top 3, which can only be a good thing." -Maddie

Comment

Working...
                                X