X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by Kitt View Post
    You don't need a mic to play.

And killer7ita: I have MW2 for XBox, but... I kind of just beat the campaign mode and haven't played since. Haven't even tried the multiplayer- not that into it, really.
    Ok...
    I love Killer7, Silent Hill 1, Max Payne, Shadow of the Colossus.Markus and Alan Wake...
    He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any

Comment

I'm excited about getting Darksiders tomorrow.
      AIM/GT: BxB402 "Super perfundo on the early eve of your day."

Comment

Hm.... i'm considering buying a DS at some point in the near future as i would like to play a few games on the system that i've missed out by being a PC gamer of late. Anyone else got a DS and are they any good? (Was going to get a DS Lite and Chrono Trigger, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow and TWEWY hopefully for less than $250 AUD...)
        Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

^ I have played Scribblenauts...that game is pretty damn fun. Very interesting idea. Otherwise...no idea about DS, lol.

Comment

yogi, DS has fun and sometime innovative games but you shouldn't expect anything about graphics and it makes your eyes tear blood every now and then. I don't really recommend it unless you really want to play those games.
            I would rather PSP to any handhend consoles.
            Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
              I'm playing Borderlands as well. I think I'm around a level 9 or so, having quite a bit of fun with it so far.
              I've just reached level 20. It's a fun game. Really looking forward to trying it in co-op now.
              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Finally got through MW2's campaign. I liked it. Like a good war movie that you can interact in. Won't touch the multiplayer though. I got Battlefield for that.
                Open up the broken cup
                Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

Left 4 Dead 2. Great game.

Comment

I just beat Borderlands...giant waste of time. Talk about zero pay off for putting in 20 odd hours. I had some fun along the way, I wont lie but, wow. Terrible ending to what was horribly structured story.

Anyway took me 23 hours to beat, this with plenty of exploring and completing every side mission. Finished a level 36.

Game was a big disappointment considering all the hype it got and continues to get.

Comment

Originally posted by shorty View Post
                      Left 4 Dead 2. Great game.
                      Unfortunately its censored in my country, so our version has zombies that fade away as soon as they "die". There are a few work-arounds, but nothing definitive unless we trick Steam in to believing we don't actually live in Australia.
                      Remedy's currently known projects:
                      Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
                        Unfortunately its censored in my country, so our version has zombies that fade away as soon as they "die". There are a few work-arounds, but nothing definitive unless we trick Steam in to believing we don't actually live in Australia.
                        You guys need to get a better ratings system.

I'm still plugging away at Borderlands. Man, has this gotten old. It's kind of like pancakes. "All exciting at first, but by the end you're sick of them." - Mitch Hedberg

Once I get done with this game- which I'm really only playing at this point because I've got nothing else to do- I can't really ever see myself playing it again.

And I've heard nothing but bad things about the end, so I'm prepared for the worst.
                        "But you've knocked afs off the top 3, which can only be a good thing." -Maddie

Comment

Dante's Inferno demo.

I still can't believe just how blatant a God of War clone this is -- you could forgive them for being inspired by the game, but EA are taking the piss. The controller layout is identical, as are most of Dante's moves, combos, magic system, the camera, and many other gameplay features. If I didn't know better, I'd go as far as saying that they'd licensed the God of War engine and half of David Jaffe's design team.

Problem is: God of War was awesome, and by extension, this ain't bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
                            I did the whole UK steam website credit card thing to get my australian version uncensored Digital distribution FTW.
                            Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Darksiders kicks ass. The God of War/Zelda comparisons are so true. Screen Tearing is a little too common, but with how awesome it is otherwise, it's no skin off my butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
                                Dante's Inferno demo.

I still can't believe just how blatant a God of War clone this is -- you could forgive them for being inspired by the game, but EA are taking the piss. The controller layout is identical, as are most of Dante's moves, combos, magic system, the camera, and many other gameplay features. If I didn't know better, I'd go as far as saying that they'd licensed the God of War engine and half of David Jaffe's design team.

Problem is: God of War was awesome, and by extension, this ain't bad either.

I don't have a Playstation 2 or 3, so I haven't been able to play God of War for a long time, so this is a nice compromise.

Finished Borderlands. Wow. That was the worst thing ever. Of all time.
                                "But you've knocked afs off the top 3, which can only be a good thing." -Maddie

Comment

Working...
                                X