What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Bought Guild Wars: Factions today (the Guild Wars expansion pack). Looking forward to start playing now. :cooler:
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Had some time on my hands this week, so I dug out my SNES and started playing Secret of Mana again.

Also been playing a spot of Mortal Kombat II as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman
        Had some time on my hands this week, so I dug out my SNES and started playing Secret of Mana again.
        SoM.
        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

I've been playing Galactic Civilisations 2. Think Civ4 in space. But I like it more.
          <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Recently I rented Hitman: Blood Money, its a really good game and it feels alot different than Hitman 2 and 3, just because in those two i felt as if i can shoot my way through the level. However thats not the case in Blood Money, the assassinations have to be elaboratly mapped out instead of run and gun, definitley recommend it to you guys check it out PC, Xbox, 360, or PS2.

Comment

Been playing the Factions upgrade for Guild Wars. Fuuuun. :cooler:

Comment

The first Half-Life, I'm at the "Surface Tension" chapter now. Haven't tried HL2: Episode One yet.
                Yes, you.

Comment

Guitar Heros a bitch. 96% of Bark at the Moon (the hardest song) on expert (the hardest difficulty) and I failed. It was the final 4 or 5 notes and I got confused and failed. So close........

Comment

^I heard someone got caught busking with Guitar Hero. Had a ps2 rigged up on the street and everything.

I've been playing more Secret of Mana -- I'm not sure what the secret actually is yet, but I'm sure it's something to do with how Watts the blacksmith is mysteriously able to travel to any town before my team arrives.

Anyway, through the sewer (argh) and onwards to Northtown!

Comment

I've been playing more Secret of Mana -- I'm not sure what the secret actually is yet, but I'm sure it's something to do with how Watts the blacksmith is mysteriously able to travel to any town before my team arrives.
                      Hihi, I love that game.

Comment

Yes, I noticed you've been dropping hints.

I heard they're making a new one for the ps2, but I've got no idea if we'll ever see it outside japan or if it'll be as good as the SoM.

http://uk.ps2.ign.com/articles/705/705782p1.html - looks pretty though

Comment

Yes, I noticed you've been dropping hints.

I heard they're making a new one for the ps2, but I've got no idea if we'll ever see it outside japan or if it'll be as good as the SoM.

http://uk.ps2.ign.com/articles/705/705782p1.html - looks pretty though
                          Discresion is not one of my major abilities.

Doesn't look too bad no, but the likelyhood of us seeing it outside of Japan is small. Damn Japs...

Comment

Played some Football Manager 2006 last weekend. Can't wait until I buy a Xbox 360 later this year, I really miss playing games. I've considered buying a Xbox 360 this summer, but I there are no games available for the 360 that I want at this time, so now I'm looking into the backwards compatible games, to see if there's a game worth playing until september.
                            Last edited by guaps; 06-18-2006, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Augest I believe will the perfect time to purchase a 360, there are alot of 360 titles coming out around Augest, at least in North America. So if you are going to get a 360 buy one then.

Comment

my god.......I played Guitar Hero for 8 hours straight......standing up. I havn't stood up for 8 hours straight EVER. See what Guitar Hero does to you?! YOU SEE WHAT IT DOES?!

Comment

Working...
                                X