Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post
    I feel one of the worst things is combat system. It takes some times to find out how to dodge but when you learn it, I could say it's even fun. Press B and immediately after that X,X,X. it's really really important to learn this and then no one can stop you
    And save your bullets for the smokers. They're impossible to fight with melee combat.
    I eventually ended up getting a walkthrough for all the ammo. If you collect every piece of ammunition that's in the game it gets a lot easier. And more enjoyable. I might try it on hard soon.
    Open up the broken cup
    Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

I'm playing F.E.A.R
      I played it with my old laptop before, minimium settings and I gotta say I missed couple things there. I love actions parts now when dust and sparkles flies throu the air!
      Did not remember it was this amazing

Comment

Originally posted by One Eyed Jack View Post
        And save your bullets for the smokers. They're impossible to fight with melee combat.
        I eventually ended up getting a walkthrough for all the ammo. If you collect every piece of ammunition that's in the game it gets a lot easier. And more enjoyable. I might try it on hard soon.
        Don't forget about Laser gun and Chainsaw. You get them and you'll feel like Markus Fenix against those asshole smokers.
        Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post
          Hi danza
          It's not as good as others. I was exactly like you and I wanted to put that away but then something happened. I may come in handy for you too:

I feel one of the worst things is combat system. It takes some times to find out how to dodge but when you learn it, I could say it's even fun. Press B and immediately after that X,X,X. it's really really important to learn this and then no one can stop you

And you're in sheppards gelen for now. When you reach Silent Hill, It'll be more scary and some important things happens in the storyline. I recommend don't give it up at all.
          Thanks Gene, I will not give up!! I will finish this game
          Right now I founded the shutgun, but then I discovered that I only have 4 shots but well I will try my best
          Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
          Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

I was just playing some demos.

Hated the Bayonetta one, and really liked the Dante's Inferno demo.

Dante's Inferno is even more of a God of War clone then the X Men Origins: Wolverine game but, it's well done. The closest thing to God of War for the 360 owner. I'll be getting God of War 3 also, though.
            Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 01-07-2010, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              I was just playing some demos.

Hated the Bayonetta one, and really liked the Dante's Inferno demo.

Dante's Inferno is even more of a God of War clone then the X Men Origins: Wolverine game but, it's well done. The closest thing to God of War for the 360 owner. I'll be getting God of War 3 also, though.
              Me too. Got my Ultimate Edition on pre-order.

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing.

Comment

I dont have the money for that but, it's damn sexy.

Comment

Lately I've been trying to wrap up the various Zelda games I started. I finished Wind Waker last week (pretty nice ending with the sword fight), and I'm now on the final dungeon in Twilight Princess. Collecting the Sol reminds of the tower level in Zelda IV GB (where you had to smash various pillars with a giant marble), except it's more suspenseful because this giant floating hand thing is trying to steal it back (it's quite spooky when you see its shadow hover onto the screen). Looks like there's another 2-3 floors of this however.

I got nowhere in OoT Master Quest btw -- up to the Deku Tree and then quit. It's 60hz only and I can't be bothered unplugging my 360 just to play it.

Comment

Played the Dante's Inferno demo. Not exactly my "cup of," but I'm wondering- It's been a while since I've played God of War, and the comparison has been made (by everybody), but wasn't there a bigger emphasis on puzzle solving than this?
                    "But you've knocked afs off the top 3, which can only be a good thing." -Maddie

Comment

Just formatting my new 1TB harddrive and shifting my steamapps folder to the new drive so I can play those 40 or so games i picked up in the steam sales
                      Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by afs View Post
                        OK, the ending of Borderlands wasn't as bad as 9/11. And it wasn't as bad as 7/7. Nor was is as bad as Pearl Harbor, or the Holocaust, or the Roman Crusades, or the Spanish Inquisition, or Dylan goes electric, or the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake, or the 2003 Catholic sex abuse scandals, or the Rapture.

But it was still pretty ****ing bad.
                        Okay, next time specify "ending". You made it sound as if you hated the entire game. If, in which case you did, this is the proper criticism:

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                        The problem with Borderlands is that after about 15 hrs you've figured out all the game mechanics and it's REALLY obvious that you're playing a game. So you stop caring about anything, and then they decide to throw some story at you and you go... "whatever"... do i really care now?
                        NEVER FORGET
                        Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
                        5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

Finished Bayonetta. I highly recomended it for fans of the genre. If this game had been released in 2009 it would have been on my top three GOTY along with Left 4 Dead 2 and Uncharted 2.

It's not possible for me to describe this game because I haven't seen anything like it before. It's just so intense, sexy, clever, funny and confusing that some people might find it a bit revolting, but if you can stomach it then you are in for the ride of your life.

Comment

^ Ay caramba! Finished it?
                            I,ve played around 15 hours so far and still I'm in chapter 7.
                            Actually I repeat them over and over to get all Alfheims, weapons, rings.
                            Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

I'm about 7 hours into Bayonetta, and am on Chapter 9.

I. Am. In. Love. With this game. This may quite possibly be the greatest action game I've ever played.
                              I hope for nothing. I fear nothing.

Comment

Ooooooo.

After setting up my new HDD and letting it download a bunch of things that wouldn't fit on my PC anymore overnight to avoid getting shaped today i quickly played a bit of:

Beyond Good & Evil
                                Trine
                                Crysis Warhead
                                Star Wars JKII: Jedi Outcast
                                X-COM UFO Defense
                                And
                                Medieval II: Total War

After 15 mins of screwing around in each game and working out the controls and getting the settings how i wanted them etc. etc. what did i keep playing:

4 hrs of Beyond Good and Evil.
                                4 hrs of Trine.

Both only cost me $5. Both are AWESOME games.
                                Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Working...
                                X