What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

I'm waiting for Mass Effect 2, so I'm playing Pure for some mindless entertainment.

It's fun enough, but pretty shallow, even for a stunt-racing game.
    "But you've knocked afs off the top 3, which can only be a good thing." -Maddie

Comment

Fallout is as long as you make it but, you can make it pretty damn long. There is such a thing as too long of a game. And after playing a 60 hour campaign, I'm not really interested to restart another play through any time soon. 60 hours may seem like nothing to a lot of users on here but, that game drained the heck out of me. I loved it but, 60 hours is a long ass time for one play through.

Plus, when I think about some of the even more tedious moments and clearing out the Mall area of mutants again. Yeah no thanks...not right now at least.
      Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 01-19-2010, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
        ^What do you think of it so far?
        Well, so far, it reminds me a lot of Oblivion. Only post-apocalyptic retro style. If that makes any sense at all.

It's the same sensation you get from the first time you are thrown into the vast world of Oblivion. It's just endless upon endless of areas to explore and eventually get your skull bashed in at because you haven't really grown strong yet.

So far it seems interesting. I can't really say much more because I haven't played it enough to make a valid opinion on it. I like exploring the aspects of a game a whole lot more before I actually start making an opinion about it. Does it seem like a game worth playing? Yes. Is it big? Very. Am I going to be sucked in the same way Oblivion sucked me in? Probably not, but we will see eventually.

I'll probably have a whole lot more to say about it after playing it some more. And right now I unfortunately don't have a whole lot of time to play games on my hands. Bah, just my luck. I have several games that demand my attention and no time to do it in. Maybe I need to just shut myself in and become friendless. Yes. That seems like the only option here.
        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

My Fallout 3 save file is over 90 hours...and I haven't touched any of the DLC yet.

I love Bethesda.
          AIM/GT: BxB402 "Super perfundo on the early eve of your day."

Comment

I have been playing Medieval II: Total War on PC. The game is still as fun as it was the first day.

I'm playing as England. Right now I'm in a war with France, Scotland and Portugal. The Pope just excommunicated me, and I have a couple of my cities under siege. Luckly I'm getting some decent income, thanks to my very high taxes, trade and my merchants.

On the Xbox360 I have been playing FIFA 10. I have won five straight games on Xbox Live and I'm getting much better. I also started a new Mass Effect playthrough just to waste some time and to help me dream about next week.

On the PS3 I have been playing Absolutely Nothing. There is nothing that interest me for now. Of course that will change when Heavy Rain comes out next month and then God of War 3 and of course FF:XIII.
            Defeat is not an option, they picked a fight with a warlock. I have Tiger blood and Adonis DNA. Duhh Winning.

Comment

Finished Darksiders. I have mixed feelings on this one, but overall it was a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post
                Fallout3 was really huge and this is not something I like. I donno, maybe I like a game to be more linear.
                I got out of the Vault to a vast wasteland and then to a village. Months passed and I'm still in that village!
                months? Well I liked Fallout 3 a lot, it was very cool, the ending was lame but the DLC made that up much better. I sold it a couple of months ago

Right now I'm playing Battlefield 1943 and COD MW2.
                Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

^ Maybe if I were trapped in the Skull Island and I had nothing to do, I could finish it. Although, I think I'd rather play with monkeys
                  --

Since I haven't played Beyond Good & Evil, I want to buy it. Do you think I can stand for graphics?
                  Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post
                    ^ Maybe if I were trapped in the Skull Island and I had nothing to do, I could finish it. Although, I think I'd rather play with monkeys
                    --

Since I haven't played Beyond Good & Evil, I want to buy it. Do you think I can stand for graphics?
                    Beyond Good & Evil is one of the best games last gen, so you should definitely get it. Besides the graphics are amazing, I was just watching a video on Youtube and I was amaze at how good the graphics are. Also with really funny characters, great story and tight gameplay the game is the complete package. Only downside is that the game is a little short that's it.

So hurry up and buy this game NOW.
                    Defeat is not an option, they picked a fight with a warlock. I have Tiger blood and Adonis DNA. Duhh Winning.

Comment

I played Borderlands at my friends' house last night. The combat is incredibly fun, and it's nice that running is endless so you don't get too frustrated running back and forth for quests. Also, setting people on fire is terrific!
                      <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Beat the Armored Spider in Demon's Souls last night. 9 hours in, 3 demons down.

Only 15 more to go.
                        I hope for nothing. I fear nothing.

Comment

Played about 3 hours of Mass Effect 2 yesterday, despite not playing the first one. It was funny, I was sitting right next to my friend at his house, I played in on 360 while he played it on PC. I think I wanna play the first game before I go back into this one.
                          NEVER FORGET
                          Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
                          5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

Played some Fallout 3 tonight. Started a new file yesterday.

Got cornered up by two deathclaws while in level 8. Managed to outrun them and speed traveled to safety. But once I got a decent armour and my Fat man I returned there for some sweet genocidal vengeance. When I got to Megaton I had some -

fisto fun! I killed everyone with this baby. Bombs are for casuals. Kept on going and I ran through most of the game killing everything that wasnt an invincible key character or a ghoul. Because I think they're adorable.

Just joined up with Fawkes and we are now roaming the wastelands as HEROES OF JUSTICE.
                            Last edited by shorty; 01-24-2010, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pocketbannana View Post
                              Played about 3 hours of Mass Effect 2 yesterday, despite not playing the first one. It was funny, I was sitting right next to my friend at his house, I played in on 360 while he played it on PC. I think I wanna play the first game before I go back into this one.
                              I thought the release date is febraury 26th. Are you a pirate?
                              Open up the broken cup
                              Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

I'm just anxiously waiting 3 more days before I can play ME2. I dont plan on playing anything until then. Maybe I'll kill some time with RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Gold or SIMCITY 4, which I've never played before. Dont know, dont know.

Comment

Working...
                                X