Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by One Eyed Jack View Post
    I thought the release date is febraury 26th. Are you a pirate?
    Or a time traveler. Damn time travelers. No respect for causality.

I'm also waiting for Mass Effect 2, so I'm playing a little Dragon Age to slowly reintegrate myself back into the BioWare Way.
    "But you've knocked afs off the top 3, which can only be a good thing." -Maddie

Comment

Originally posted by cubanito305 View Post
      Beyond Good & Evil is one of the best games last gen, so you should definitely get it. Besides the graphics are amazing, I was just watching a video on Youtube and I was amaze at how good the graphics are. Also with really funny characters, great story and tight gameplay the game is the complete package. Only downside is that the game is a little short that's it.

So hurry up and buy this game NOW.
      I remember first time I saw Beyond G&E was years ago. I wanted to pick it up from store shelf and suddenly I saw someone is blinking. It was Prince of Persia 1 just behind it.
      she had a camera in her hand and he had a great sword, ready to kick some ass.
      I chose Prince over it
      Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post
        I remember first time I saw Beyond G&E was years ago. I wanted to pick it up from store shelf and suddenly I saw someone is blinking. It was Prince of Persia 1 just behind it.
        she had a camera in her hand and he had a great sword, ready to kick some ass.
        I chose Prince over it
        A good metaphor for how I see most of the gaming public these days - distracted by fancy graphics and cliché action, meaning that the true gaming gems, like Beyond Good and Evil, go unnoticed.
        Remedy's currently known projects:
        Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Mmmmhmmm

Well most of your are playing MW2. Case in point.
          Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
            A good metaphor for how I see most of the gaming public these days - distracted by fancy graphics and cliché action, meaning that the true gaming gems, like Beyond Good and Evil, go unnoticed.
            I would agree with you in almost any case, but Sands of Time is almost as good as BG&E. One of the best games last generation for sure. You can't really hold that against him.
            Open up the broken cup
            Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

Originally posted by One Eyed Jack View Post
              I thought the release date is febraury 26th. Are you a pirate?
              I'm not. Well at least not really.

Mmmmhmmm

Well most of your are playing MW2. Case in point.
              OH GOD MAKE IT STOP

I've been playing the Beavis and Butthead game for the Genesis lately. Shit's classic. Actually requires you to think quite a bit.
              NEVER FORGET
              Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
              5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

Played through the Curse of Monkey Island, AGAIN.

And started to play Anno 1701. It's decent, much like The Settlers series has been. Still, it isn't quite what I think this type of game could offer..
                We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

I'll be playing Condemned for the rest of the day. Doors locked, windows shut and lights off. Beautiful.
                  Open up the broken cup
                  Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

Originally posted by pocketbannana View Post
                    Beavis and Butthead game
                    Awesome game.
                    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                      Awesome game.
                      lol. It really is...I actually never beat it and then my other controller got ruined. haha. My buddy and I also co-oped in that game.

Comment

God Hand

Never played, maybe won't ever play a better beat'em up than God Hand. This game simply rocks in variety of techniques and how you can arrange them to get thousands of styles.
                        Although the story is not that much reach but it's still good. A lot of fun cutscenes between Gene and Olivia make it more enjoyable.

It's a shame that Clover was closed. We could have seen more games like GH and Okami.
                        Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Battletoads and Double Dragon - The Ultimate Team on SNES.

Hardest Game in freaking history after Battletoads for the NES of course.

Also I'm playing No More Heroes 2.
                          Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                          Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

playing some warhawk now, but mostly uncharted 2 mulitplayer

hit me up if anyone wants to game in uc2
                            PSN ID: sHELLsHOCK619

Comment

For the time being, I'm playing Infinite Undiscovery(J-RPG for XBOX 360) to finish it at last, just before Alan Wake and other strong premium games are being released.

P.S.: Need to get my chipped PS2 back. I left it to be chipped for the sole reason to play NTSC games, which haven't passed us here at EU(Just like what happened to Xenosaga and some of the J-RPG games).

I chipped the PS2 to play NTSC Xenosaga ep I. NAMCO is a huge fail for not providing this game to EU.
                              The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Lots of Metal Gear Solid. The PSX one, MGS2 and Snake Eater. Friend is buying a ps3 for the sole reason of playing Guns of the patriots. I'm excited.

Need to play the older older Metal Gears as well. Emulator?

Comment

Working...
                                X