Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by Demite View Post
    Lots of Metal Gear Solid. The PSX one, MGS2 and Snake Eater. Friend is buying a ps3 for the sole reason of playing Guns of the patriots. I'm excited.

Need to play the older older Metal Gears as well. Emulator?
    yep... you need emu since they don't sell PS1 anymore... Now PS1 is a retro one PS console.
    The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
      yep... you need emu since they don't sell PS1 anymore... Now PS1 is a retro one PS console.
      No, i meant the older metal gear games. Already played the 1st to the third.

Comment

Originally posted by Demite View Post
        No, i meant the older metal gear games. Already played the 1st to the third.
        You can buy MGS3: Subsistence which includes MG and MG2: Solid Snake from MSX2.
        I hope for nothing. I fear nothing.

Comment

^ MGS2 was the best for me. Never forget that conversations between Raiden and Rose. At first everything was good, then they became cold, Rose lost,...
          Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

I still can't forget those epic fights with Snake and Raiden VS those Bosses.

The most epic fight was with Psychomantis, The End and Cyborg Ninja Gray Fox.
            The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Still in the smack middle of Fallout 3. I have gone through the main (and original) story, and I am now caught up in the many expansions. Very interesting game indeed.
              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

God of War -- I got up to the Minotaur boss on Spartan difficulty, but I have very little health and no magic. Basically, I'm screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
                  God of War -- I got up to the Minotaur boss on Spartan difficulty, but I have very little health and no magic. Basically, I'm screwed.
                  Basically get used to his pattern. I was sometimes with no magic and little health, but did beat him.

That's why I do understand Kratos and his furious craziness. I'm Greek !

Comment

Playing through Stalker Clear Sky at the moment. There's nothing great about it, but running through the wilderness, finding secrets and upgrading weapons does have some allure.
                    Remedy's currently known projects:
                    Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Been playing Mass Effect 2 for some days now.

Even though I'm only 30 hours into the story I can already say that this is one of the best games I have ever played.

Comment

That minotaur is nothing considering you have to be a real spartan( yeah, Maddie-Spartan) to pass " defend your family" stage.
                        Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

to pass " defend your family" stage.
                          Yeah, that fight is a real nightmare. I've only played through the game once before, 4 years ago, and I think I had to drop down from normal to easy there. I'd say I'm playing better than before though, but at least it's right at the very end.

I've no idea how anyone could finish God mode, and it's annoying that most of the treasures are unlocked on that difficulty.

PS2 is now at my parents home for good, so it probably won't be another 2 weeks before I have another stab at it.

Comment

I've no idea how anyone could finish God mode, and it's annoying that most of the treasures are unlocked on that difficulty.

PS2 is now at my parents home for good, so it probably won't be another 2 weeks before I have another stab at it.
                            You need to get used to the bosses' pattern and to know off by heart Kratos' deadly hit combos. If you know from the Normal mode the bosses, then God mode is easy. The only stage I didn't pass was after the 1st Ares boss fight to defend Kratos' family. I can't handle those Kratos clones... :/ It's insane... It needs some luck and MORE reading of Kratos clones' pattern to find out where do they come from and what they do. It's literally insane !

Comment

Playing through Uncharted 2 on Hard mode and collecting all the treasures. Then I'll go through again on Crushing and find those last few treasures that have somehow escaped me.

I swear, unless you thoroughly observe every room, every hallway, you're going to miss them. I find them in fountains, up trees, in sewers the direction opposite of my destination... They're harder to find than in the first Uncharted, even though there are 40 more.

In fact... I think I'll go play now, on my last day off, having finished exams.
                              <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Congratulations !
                                I love Killer7, Silent Hill 1, Max Payne, Shadow of the Colossus.Markus and Alan Wake...
                                He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any

Comment

Working...
                                X