What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

The Saboteur - action-packed freeroam in france - sounds nice, you can do missions as you really want - do you like stealth? cmn take it quietly... do you like action? just jump in... really nice gameplay - of course parkour is not so fluent and good like in assassins creed, but still its very nice to jump over rooftops in france and watch out. Every mission gives you some new experience and cinematic feelings sometimes... 8/10
    Skylar St. Claire - rocks!

Comment

Do I!!!
      NEVER FORGET
      Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
      5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

'Deed I do.

More Fallout3. Fawkes makes the combat way too easy, though that's offset by the fact he sounds exactly like Glottis -- so I can't bring myself to fire him.

Comment

I need to get back to Fallout 3. Jasper Torres IV ain't gonna kill super mutants by himself.
          NEVER FORGET
          Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
          5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

Originally posted by Qud View Post
            I would not call F.E.A.R 2 a bad game, its quite good shooter. Just not close to F.E.A.R which is shame
            Well FEAR 2 was decent but boring for me. FEAR 1 was cool but not like OMG so epic! but it was a fair shooter. And that my friend is how game franchises die

I have 15 days before going back to college, I need a new game ASAP before that.
            Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
            Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

FEAR Is one of the best games I have ever played. I'll give my hopes for the third of the series and we will see if you are right about how game franchises dies

Comment

MLB 10. Lots and lots of MLB 10.
                I hope for nothing. I fear nothing.

Comment

just played condemned again

awsome game

much better than the 2nd imo

i wonder if there will be a condemned 3??
                  Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Playing Penumbra: Overture at the moment. Picked up the collection on steam for $15 a few weeks ago or whatever. Fricking scarying as all hell. Can't see shit. Sound effects make me want to fall off my chair and crawl into the corner and start rocking in the fetal position.

Just awesome. These guys know how to nail atmosphere. I haven't had that feeling since like System Shock 2. Going to try and finish the first game this week. Only pretty early into the game at the moment... just blew up some TNT to progress further into the mines. Then climbed down a ladder and the fricking rocks were whispering shit to me while i had my HD 555's on. Quickly shutdown my computer and had to watch some crappy comedy on TV to relax.
                    Last edited by yogibbear; 03-06-2010, 05:18 PM.
                    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                      Playing Penumbra: Overture at the moment. Picked up the collection on steam for $15 a few weeks ago or whatever. Fricking scarying as all hell. Can't see shit. Sound effects make me want to fall off my chair and crawl into the corner and start rocking in the fetal position.

Just awesome. These guys know how to nail atmosphere. I haven't had that feeling since like System Shock 2. Going to try and finish the first game this week. Only pretty early into the game at the moment... just blew up some TNT to progress further into the mines. Then climbed down a ladder and the fricking rocks were whispering shit to me while i had my HD 555's on. Quickly shutdown my computer and had to watch some crappy comedy on TV to relax.
                      Yes! Finally someone else picked up the Penumbra games!

Yeah, the Penumbra games are just awesome. They seriously know how to make a game scary. The story is pretty mean too.
                      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Im playing Soul Calibur. I dowloaded it on my 360 as an arcade game. Its so awsome. My fav char is Maxi
                        I'm back.

Comment

Finally, Silent Hill: Shattered memories on PSP

Like other ones, it has a deep and strong atmosphere, good music and " the nightmares are good" too
                          besides, it's an opportunity to learn flashlight basics for Alan Wake.
                          Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

I wasnt going to, but my boredom may lead to me buying a game this month. I was thinking Yakuza 3, Metro 2033, or Bioshock 2.

I played the first Yakuza and enjoyed its adult, Shenmue-ishness. Pretty repetitive when you had to fight dudes on the streets, though. I never played the 2nd, which kind of sucks.

Metro 2033 looks pretty sweet from a far. The gameplay/tech look solid but, it also looks like it may be kind of boring. I watched a dev video walkthrough of one part and it wasnt that eventful. Granted they were at a part where they were using stealth to take down neo-nazis, opposed to one of the parts where they'd be dealing with monsters or mutants. hmm. I really want to see more of what it offers in the dialogue/story department. It's a shooter before it's an RPG...I'm hoping the RPG elements are really strong, though.

As for Bioshock 2. I know what I'd be getting. Only problem with the game is that the campaign is supposedly awfully short and while the story/atmopshere are more than likely excellent...I only played the first Bioshock once and never picked it up again. Multiplayer may be fun, though. Tricky part would be finding friends that have the game.

Also, I'd be getting Yakuza 3 for PS3 obviously...the other two, I'd pick up for the 360. Not that it matters.

Comment

[SIZE="1"]Heavy Rain[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post
                                Finally, Silent Hill: Shattered memories on PSP

Like other ones, it has a deep and strong atmosphere, good music and " the nightmares are good" too
                                besides, it's an opportunity to learn flashlight basics for Alan Wake.
                                At last. You bought it for PSP? That's good but for me playing it on the Wii is the best experience. I also have to agree that I was thinking about Alan Wake the whole game because of the flashlight.

The game is very good, it has some letdowns like the running sequences but I can live with that. Enjoy it, get all the endings they are crazy.

I wish they make Silent Hill 2 also
                                Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                                Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Working...
                                X