Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by Morry
    You should get in to some Warcraft 3 Tower Defense. I've been playing that stuff ever since I bough W3.
    I don't like warcraft, for some reason. It just didn't click for me like Starcraft did.
    <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Originally posted by AlianAnt
      I don't like warcraft, for some reason. It just didn't click for me like Starcraft did.
      Warcraft is just orcs and elves, Starcraft is SPACE REDNECKS AGAINST GOOEY BONESNAKES!
      Yes, you.

Comment

That it is. LOL. Space rednecks! Hahahahahahaha.

But seriously, I'm a sci-fi guy, and not big into the fanticy thing (IE: orcs and elves).

On-topic: Played more starcraft today. Won a few games, lost many more. Mostly those defence games. But different ones from yesterday.

Comment

I've just began playing Oblivion on my 'not-so-bad' computer. I'll prolly upgrade it before I finish it though

Comment

Flatout, haven't got FlatOut2 yet, I'm not sure anyplace is selling it here.
            Yes, you.

Comment

Played a bit of Path of Neo, as inspiration for a mp1 mod I'm working on.

What I like is how on the kung fu training level, Neo randomly switches between difference kung fu stances and taunts when you attack.

Comment

Bought Final Fantasy X-2 for my girlfriend today (her birthday is on Thursday, so she'll get it then). For myself, I bought Resident Evil 4. It's a... new experience when it comes to the RE-series. It's not bad, it's just... action packed. Stresses me out when too many of those damn inhuman bastards gang up on me at the same time.

And I keep running low on ammo.
                "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman
                  Played a bit of Path of Neo, as inspiration for a mp1 mod I'm working on.
                  The kids back at frozmods are gettin spooked, just to let you know.

So I was doing really bad in Guitar Hero when everything started screwing up. It was like the PS2 couldn't load stuff off the disk. I tried restarting the game, but it kept screwing up. I think its the lazer reader so I'm gona try screwin with that gear that we all hate. Anybody whos had Disk Read Errors, anyway.

Comment

The kids back at frozmods are gettin spooked, just to let you know.
                    Precisely why I'm not going back till it's done. I suppose finishing my website might be a compromise.

Ah...so many things to do... so little time for games.

Comment

Poor guy. I'd tell you to halt production for a little while but....I want it too Me me me me me me me, eh?

Prey demo hit the xbox live market place. I like the acctuall gameplay better, but the menu screens, loading screens (ecspetialy the loading screens), and the spirit walk music I don't like as much.

The load screens are what really gets to me though. Takes me out of the experience compleatly. It comes up and gives me a freakin biography on Tommy.

Thanks crappy load screen, I think I know Tommy doesn't like being a Cherokee Indian....maby I got that when his grandfather walked up to him and sarted doing all this indian stuff and Tommy says "I dont go for that shit."
                      But hey, what do I know? I'm a stupid gamer that doesn't get plot points. Thank god for those load screens and their character bios!
                      Last edited by AlianAnt; 07-05-2006, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Go for PC, no loading screens

I saw Pirates 2 tonight and the end opinion was a big MEH!
                        It just...didn't impress me at all. None of the classy swash-buckling fun of the original.
                        Remedy's currently known projects:
                        Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Well, for the PC, for me at least, theres LONG load screens. But they dont take me out of the experience...well...they do cause their long even though I'm on a 3ghz P4, but not as much as "Hey. This is Tommy. You're a dumb gamer that doesn't get stuff. Allow us to fill in the huge gaps you have because you're so dumb" screens.

Comment

I've been playing some more Football Manager 2006, and some FIFA World Cup on the PC. It's not quite as good as Pro Evolution Soccer, but it's better than the regular FIFA games.

Comment

Dug out my N64 and played a few levels of Perfect Dark last week. \o/

Comment

Got Prey for the 360 in the mail. And uh....its...freakin really good. Really, really good. Like really good....but even better. Like...awesome good. Just when running around shooting things gets boring, theres a plot twist, or a vehicle part, or a puzzle.

I heartedly reccommend it to anyone who likes FPS games.

Comment

Working...
                                X