X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by Maddieman
    Dug out my N64 and played a few levels of Perfect Dark last week. \o/

A friend of mine is gonna get Perfect Dark Zero for the GC. I still remember the good ol' days of 4-playing fun all night. :cooler:
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Just finished the Prey demo. I'm amazed -- not only did it run on my pc, it actually ran well.

I'm not a huge fps fan, but I have to say I was very impressed. I tried writing down some comments, but I can't seem to come up with anything original, so...um...what AlianAnt said.

Comment

I was recently linked to the old DOS game XCom: UFO Defence. Although it likes to randomly crash cause I'm on XP, and I think I've hit a stone wall where it wont stop crashing whenever I try to take an Alien craft, it was ULTRA addictive while it lasted. Stupid XP. Hopefully on Vista they will bring in at least a LITTLE support for DOS games. Too many classics lost....
        <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Obvious question, but have you tried running it under DOS Box? The XCom games are great though, so I hope you can get it working again.

Comment

Yeah, I have tried running it in DOSBox. But its some windows 95 version that, even when trying to run in normol DOS, says its not a DOS application

Comment

Played lotsa Resident Evil 4 lately. Been getting additional people for the Mercenaries bonus game. I now have Leon S. Kennedy, Ada Wong, Jack Krauser, Hunk (from Resident Evil 2) and Albert Wesker. Lotsa ass-kicking there now.
              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by AlianAnt
                Yeah, I have tried running it in DOSBox. But its some windows 95 version that, even when trying to run in normol DOS, says its not a DOS application
                Well, it seems its just a random thing. I guess it just crashes when it feels like it. Only happens when I go to enter battlescape. Ill just have to rember to save before I enter battlescape.

The aliens are whoppin my ass now-a-days. I'm still holding my own, but I just don't have the resources to research new technologies and then manufacture the items. I'm so far behind in the arms race, the aliens are begining to be too great for my strategic mastermind. Its like when that Borg cube invaded Earth. Cleaned 40 starships without taking any damage because it was too advance....

Comment

Xcom is hard has hell, even on the easiest difficulty, as I recall.

I've been playing a lot of Soul Calibur 3 lately -- trying to learn how to play as Setsuka.

Comment

I've started playing some GTA: SA lately, just got to San Fierro, the second city. This games is still as fun and amazing now, as when it was released.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman
                      Xcom is hard has hell, even on the easiest difficulty, as I recall.
                      That it is. However, I have started a new game and made much better progress. I belive now I'm *more* advanced than what kinda aliens the game is throwing at me. However, its at a cost. I cant recruite enough soldiers. I send 4 guys into Terror Zones. At least they have Power Suits though.

Comment

Currently playing original Splinter Cell.
                        A king of the stealth games!
                        Bright Falls: There must be some kind of way out of here.

Comment

I didnt like the first two Splinter Cells AT ALL. But, Chaos Theory was a stunning surprise, and a total coincidence that I even played it. Its one of my favoite games of all time.

Download the Dead Rising demo on Xbox Live. Its that zombie game, where you run around in a mall and kill endless ammounts of zombies in a mall. But the demo is one of the most limited I've ever played in my life. Its one room in the mall, leaving ends the demo, and its timed. WTF is that? But the games pretty good. Nice hack 'n slash action.

Comment

But,What is dead rising demo!!
                            Bright Falls: There must be some kind of way out of here.

Comment

The demo for Dead Rising. That zombie game for the 360.

Comment

Playing World of Warcraft:
                                http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1689430

It's not too bad, though I don't know if I have the time and patience to get into it properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X