What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Went back to AW when I got home from work but had a killer headache and had to switch it off after 15 mins or so. Bah.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneeze View Post
      Went back to AW when I got home from work but had a killer headache and had to switch it off after 15 mins or so. Bah.
      thats horrible! lol
      dont you hate it when your physical health pulls you away from something great! haha
      ‘Nightmares exist outside of logic, and there’s little fun to be had in explanations; they’re antithetical to the poetry of fear’

Comment

More Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

slice... slice...

Comment

Originally posted by js.martin View Post
            alot of people were talking about deadly premonition...
            who has played it? is it any good?
            and anyone who knows things about XBOX 360's... if i get one imported from the US or possibly JAPAN... would it work on my 360?
            otherwise im going to have to import the japanese PS3 version -.-
            It's a great game if you can get over it's quirks -- however, Deadly Premonition is region locked, so it won't work on the Xbox 360 unless it's from your region.
            Back to square one
            As the swine take on the faces
            Of their masters

Comment

Man i forgot how much fun dead space can be.
              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Left 4 dead 2 co-op with a friend. We got raped but we still had a great time

Comment

Finished Disgaea 1.

This game had a VERY hilarious story and much more hilarious comments of those protagonists. I was crying from the laughs, when I did read their comments, especially Flonne's, Laharl's and Etna's. Can't hide that I liked those Prinnies. Very cute penguins. They were funny.
                  The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Playing a bit of Dead Rising, World in Conflict and Alan Wake.
                    Remedy's currently known projects:
                    Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Transformice a really addicting co-op game

http://www.transformice.com/en/index.html
                      KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

Silent Hill 3

Man that game is scary
                        Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                        Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Crackdown 2 Beta. Wow this is extremely fun! Can't get enough of this. Just wish it was time limited as I want more!!

Comment

Finished off Mothership Zeta in Fallout 3 -- quite a long quest. The aliens would have been scary if their voices weren't so hilarious. (Imagine Eric Cartman doing an impression of Hitler, and you're fairly close). I guess that means I've saved the galaxy, once again -- twice in one week 'ain't bad going.

Also really enjoying Red Dead Redemption -- had to look up the different horse breeds online, as otherwise it's very difficult to tell what's a good horse and what isn't (although, tbh most of them are fairly average).

Had to stop myself from saying "Howdy Mister!" at the supermarket this mornin'.

Comment

I'm struggling to get through RDR. I'm still in Mexico lol. Been playing Dead Space for the last couple of days.

Comment

World in Conflict - its an RTS game all about the action. No need to worry about base building or resource collecting...just blow stuff up!
                                Backed by surprisingly deep cutscenes that touch on both sides of a global war and the impact it has on the soldiers, their families and society.
                                Remedy's currently known projects:
                                Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X