• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Has anyone here played singularity?

Comment

I've been meaning to try it. It looks like a cool game.
      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Last game on Xbox was Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. In general I replayed some of The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. And to the person who commented about AC2, did you stay and play the bit after the credits? Now im debating on which to 1000/1000 first Dead space or Ninja Gaiden 2.
        St. Louis Rams, St. Louis Cardinals, St. Louis Blues.
        Oderint Dum Metuant- Caligula/Lucius Accius

Comment

Originally posted by JTX View Post
          A freind of mine played through it. He said it was basically a mixture of Bioshock and Half Life with an inferior story. Your typical Raven game.

On another note: I finally got my PC working properly. Does anyone here have any must-play PC game suggestions for me without huge system requirements? I already bought Half Life and its add-ons, System Shock 2 and Stalker. Need more!
          Last edited by One Eyed Jack; 06-24-2010, 04:28 PM.
          Open up the broken cup
          Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

Originally posted by One Eyed Jack View Post
            A freind of mine played through it. He said it was basically a mixture of Bioshock and Half Life with an inferior story. Your typical Raven game.

On another note: I finally got my PC working properly. Does anyone here have any must-play PC game suggestions for me without huge system requirements? I already bought Half Life and its add-ons, System Shock 2 and Stalker. Need more!
            Deus Ex, The Witcher (check requirements), Max Payne, American McGee's Alice, Baldur's Gate 2, Planescape: Torment, Fallout 2, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Crysis (check requirements), Portal, Beyond Good & Evil, Risen (check requirements), Penumbra, Thief: Deadly Shadows, Hitman: Silent Assassin, Rome: Total War, X-COM: UFO Defense.
            Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
              Deus Ex, The Witcher (check requirements), Max Payne, American McGee's Alice, Baldur's Gate 2, Planescape: Torment, Fallout 2, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Crysis (check requirements), Portal, Beyond Good & Evil, Risen (check requirements), Penumbra, Thief: Deadly Shadows, Hitman: Silent Assassin, Rome: Total War, X-COM: UFO Defense.
              I played some of these on consoles, like Deus Ex (yeah, yeah), Thief, Portal, BG&E, Hitman and of course Max Payne. Definitely need to check Penumbra and Bloodlines out so thanks for that. Crysis could be tough though. I only have a 1,8 Ghz processor with 1 GB ram and a Geforce 6100.
              Open up the broken cup
              Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

Yeah avoid Crysis and The Witcher and Risen then.

Would almost just play Super Metroid and Quake 3 Arena with that setup..... almost.... Counter-Strike:Source just got ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!!!! ZOMG.... time to pwn all the n00bs playing it....

Err... i can type intelligently, honest
                Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Just picked up Mass Effect 2 preowned for a bargin price. Cerberus code works too! \o/

Quake 3 Arena with that setup.
                  Just sign in to Quake live -- achievements, new levels, community, etc. It's hardly resource heavy, even on a low spec pc.

You might want to replay Max Payne PC for the mods - Froz, who works at Remedy, made some terrific ones IMO. Oh, and I hear Katana is quite good. (StratonAce, who made it with me, also worked at Remedy for a while)

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
                    Just picked up Mass Effect 2 preowned for a bargin price. Cerberus code works too! \o/
                    Lucky bastard. BTW If you can, try to get the Kasumi and Overlord DLC, they are extremely good and they are only 7 bucks each and with the Cerberus Network card you will also get a bunch of free DLC. BTW do not cheat on Liara or I will hunt you down and hurt you.

BTW I should get Red Dead Redemption tomorrow. My cousin's 360 got the Red Ring of Dead two days ago, so he can't hide from me anymore. If he doesn't bring me the game tomorrow I will personally go to his house and take it from him. So the "Taken Posse" may not be completely dead after all.

Right now I'm playing The Thing. I have a lot of fond memories from that game and surprisingly it still looks and plays great. Good times.
                    Defeat is not an option, they picked a fight with a warlock. I have Tiger blood and Adonis DNA. Duhh Winning.

Comment

Ah it's good to be back on the deck of the Normandy. Travelling through space-time, exploring uncharted worlds, saving humanity from the brink of extinction -- all the while making awkward and inappropriate passes at my crew. Zapp Branningan would be proud.

Comment

Originally posted by cubanito305 View Post
                        BTW I should get Red Dead Redemption tomorrow. My cousin's 360 got the Red Ring of Dead two days ago, so he can't hide from me anymore. If he doesn't bring me the game tomorrow I will personally go to his house and take it from him. So the "Taken Posse" may not be completely dead after all.
                        Haha you are lucky but not your poor cousin, that sucks! The RROD scares me like hell.

I want to buy RDR also, maybe next week.

I'm playing MGS 2 very good game and Silent Hill 3, hard and scary.

Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post
                        it's definitely
                        Are you calling me a scardie? because I am

I finished Assassin's Creed 2, it was really good! I have to play the sidequests.
                        Last edited by Danzaiver; 06-25-2010, 02:16 AM.
                        Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                        Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by JTX View Post
                          I've got it preordered. Will have copy Tuesday.

Comment

Bought AvP on Steam for 75p. Remembering the total horror of being a marine.

Comment

Crysis - continue with my previous save files - now its think - 6. awakening mission
                              Gears of war - played 2nd time Coop, real action fun
                              Dead Space - am just in the beginning, am not sure if i will be sleep right after all
                              Beyond Good and Evil - awesome, like it
                              Last edited by Vlado; 06-26-2010, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Well ain't life an ironic bitch. A few posts above I said that I was going to get RDR yesterday from my cousin because he got the Red Ring of Dead. Well I got the game () I play three missions () and then my Xbox goes Raerrrrrrr() and three red lights show up ()

I swear my luck is just so bad. To make things worse I don't have insurance anymore because I have had my Xbox for longer than three years. So after talking with a few people and thinking about it, I decided to buy the new Xbox.

My cousin called Gamestop but they told him that they don't have any until the first week of July and they are only expecting to receive 10 new xbox. So now my cousin and I are on Xbox watch, next week we are going to start calling the store and as soon as they get the consoles we have to run as fast as we can to get them.

Wow just when I got Red Dead Redemption. I swear my Xbox hates Rockstar. The last time I got the Red Ring of Dead was on April 29, 2008, the same day Grand Theft Auto 4 came out. I definitely wasn't expecting to spend $300 anytime soon.
                                Defeat is not an option, they picked a fight with a warlock. I have Tiger blood and Adonis DNA. Duhh Winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X