Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

^^ Bad news, sorry bro

But at least you can use that son of a Microsoft as an oven. You see, always be positive
    Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Originally posted by cubanito305 View Post
      Well ain't life an ironic bitch. A few posts above I said that I was going to get RDR yesterday from my cousin because he got the Red Ring of Dead. Well I got the game () I play three missions () and then my Xbox goes Raerrrrrrr() and three red lights show up ()

I swear my luck is just so bad. To make things worse I don't have insurance anymore because I have had my Xbox for longer than three years. So after talking with a few people and thinking about it, I decided to buy the new Xbox.

My cousin called Gamestop but they told him that they don't have any until the first week of July and they are only expecting to receive 10 new xbox. So now my cousin and I are on Xbox watch, next week we are going to start calling the store and as soon as they get the consoles we have to run as fast as we can to get them.

Wow just when I got Red Dead Redemption. I swear my Xbox hates Rockstar. The last time I got the Red Ring of Dead was on April 29, 2008, the same day Grand Theft Auto 4 came out. I definitely wasn't expecting to spend $300 anytime soon.
      See i think i'd just rent one, finish RDR and then SELL EVERYTHING xbox as their failure rates are pathetic.
      Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

This isn't the thread for ranting about microsoft, but bad luck cubanito.
        I take it that happened after you sent me that message (sorry I was too tired to reply)

Last games I played were Monkey Island SE and Portal.

I like the surreal humour in Portal - it's funny, but just strange enough to be unsettling. Those android drone things are too cute.
        Last edited by Maddieman; 06-27-2010, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
          This isn't the thread for ranting about microsoft, but bad luck cubanito.
          I take it that happened after you sent me that message (sorry I was too tired to reply)
          It happened right after I sent you the message, I opened the tray, inserted the disk and right in the menu my Xbox went crazy on me. I only had the chance to play the game a little bit in the afternoon.

Yogi I don't really have much choice, I own a bunch of Xbox360 games. Plus since my PC sucks I can't play the multi platforms games on it. Gears 3, Halo:Reach, Fable 3, Mass Effect 3 are all games I'm looking forward to that are not on PS3, plus all the ones I currently own.

To get back on topic: Last game I played was Red Dead Redemption.Yeah funny I know.
          Defeat is not an option, they picked a fight with a warlock. I have Tiger blood and Adonis DNA. Duhh Winning.

Comment

Are you still there? Nap time. Deploying.

Played the normal Portal campaign through two weeks back.

Now I am playing Penumbra Black Plague. Damn those infected thingies are scary
            We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Well ain't life an ironic bitch. A few posts above I said that I was going to get RDR yesterday from my cousin because he got the Red Ring of Dead. Well I got the game () I play three missions () and then my Xbox goes Raerrrrrrr() and three red lights show up ()

I swear my luck is just so bad. To make things worse I don't have insurance anymore because I have had my Xbox for longer than three years. So after talking with a few people and thinking about it, I decided to buy the new Xbox.

My cousin called Gamestop but they told him that they don't have any until the first week of July and they are only expecting to receive 10 new xbox. So now my cousin and I are on Xbox watch, next week we are going to start calling the store and as soon as they get the consoles we have to run as fast as we can to get them.

Wow just when I got Red Dead Redemption. I swear my Xbox hates Rockstar. The last time I got the Red Ring of Dead was on April 29, 2008, the same day Grand Theft Auto 4 came out. I definitely wasn't expecting to spend $300 anytime soon.
              Did You GuyS hear about the Dot of death people are getting on the 360 slim LOL Mircosoft you guys are so cute when releasing a buggy system
              PSN ID: sHELLsHOCK619

Comment

Well ain't life an ironic bitch. A few posts above I said that I was going to get RDR yesterday from my cousin because he got the Red Ring of Dead. Well I got the game () I play three missions () and then my Xbox goes Raerrrrrrr() and three red lights show up

What the Hell? Man that suck so bad. Did you and your cousin bought the console the same day or what? It has like an internal clock of doom!

At least you have a PS3 and you played Alan Wake

Man that sucks brother, I'm sorry for your lost. Life is pretty ironic you know, like you said about R* games and your XBOX 360 history of RROD.

What about a XBOX 360 SLIM? sounds like MS is destroying all consoles to force us to buy the new one, those bastards!

I was planning to boy RDR this weekend but I will wait because I have a lot of stuff to do on the University. And of course I wanted to play with you

Mine is like 3 years old and I'm starting to feel scared Also I don't know if the XBOX 360 SLIM is reliable, and if I should buy a PS3 rather than a new 360 because I don't want to be wasting my money on ticking.

And to stay on topic last game I played was MGS 2 on PC, really cool game! Kojima you crazy japanese!!
                Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

What so now there is a Dot of Dead for the new Xbox Slim, jeez Microsoft get your act together. Maybe I'll just send mine to be repaired or maybe I'll just buy the arcade version, which has the Jasper chip then I put in my hard drive and problem solved.

I don't know what to do anymore. I'll think about everything and then make my final choice. What I do know is that I'm getting a 360 no matter what. I own too many games.

@Danzaiver: Yes it's weird that both my cousin and I got the Red Ring on the same week. Conspiracy theory mode on.

But don't worry we'll be playing RDR soon enough. Give me a couple of weeks. BTW don't worry about the Red Ring of Dead, you have had your Xbox360 for 3 years and nothing has happened and maybe nothing will happen to it. So don't worry for now.

Last game I played: Still Red Dead Redemption.
                  Defeat is not an option, they picked a fight with a warlock. I have Tiger blood and Adonis DNA. Duhh Winning.

Comment

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Good god this game is short. Chaos Theory took me like 16+ hours to finish. I'm currently on Mission 7 of Double Agent, and according to STEAM... only about 5 hours in.
                    Wow. They really... cut the game down size wise.

Also, Double Agent is okay. Sam is definitely different this time around, but considering what has happened to him... it makes sense.
                    Overall I like the game just as much as previous SC games. There are some things they changed that just feel... clunky. The interaction menus specially.
                    Also, removing the EEV... WHY?! I loved that thing in Chaos Theory, being able to hack computers and stuff from a distance was incredibly helpful.
                    And changing how you can judge how well your concealed by darkness... stupid. The green/yellow/red light thing in Double Agent is pretty damn weak.

Comment

Playing plenty of RDR online (sorry cubanito ). The new co-op pack is pretty fun and makes for easy XP.
                      <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Mass Effect 2 -- wow, in spite of everything that's happened, the citadel council STILL have serious denial issues. As result, I fear that Shepard is about to go renegade in a big way. /rubs hands together in glee.

Already knocked that annoying reporter the **** out.

Man, I love this game. Anyway, I just saved Arkangel.

Spoiler:

Comment

Finally finished the complete Half Life series in almost 50 hours (Including the original, opposing force, blue shift, decay, half life 2 and episodes 1&2). Considering I only paid about 35 euros for all of them, I´d call that a great lenght .

I also finally managed that god forsaken neighborhood watch achievement in Episode 2. Took me a good 1 and a half hours, but I am now the proud owner of all of Half Life 2´s achievement. I wish they didn´t make that ´play team fortress with seven friends´achievement. I want my 1000G in the orange box!
                          Open up the broken cup
                          Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

Been playing Dragonage Origins. Interesting game.
                            "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Last night I did a few quests in Mass Effect 2 and played a few rounds of Bad company 2 before doing some online action in SC: Conviction. We spent over an hour getting past the first checkpoint in one of the multiplayer missions on the hardest difficulty. Then, when we finally made it through my partner left the game and I was returned to the lobby. sadface.

Comment

Just Cause 2 (PC) keeping me entertained.... really want to try out some of the other things i've purchased in the steam sales but this is the bomb at the moment and i just upgraded from a 22" lcd to a 27" lcd... so... er... it looks AWESOME.
                                Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Working...
                                X