What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

I must admit, that looks worse than the original X-com / UFO enemy unknown game. Looks almost as if it's in 16 colour mode.

Comment

I picked up Red dead redemption yesterday. Awesome so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
        Yeah, I think Blur is more fun than Fuel. But I'm most of all eager to get my hands on Split / Second. I believe there is lots of fun to be had there. Blur though is a lot of multiplayer-fun. I have two friends (a couple) that comes up almost every night to play a few rounds.
        Split/second is amazing, of course full of different action scripts, but also - have to try it, really nice racing game

Comment

For some reason my NES doesnīt look too good on my HDTV and I canīt figure out why. Donīt tell me they didnīt have HD in 1986...

Anyway. Iīm playing some Kirby at the moment. Itīs stupid but fun.
          Open up the broken cup
          Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

Originally posted by shorty View Post
            I picked up Red dead redemption yesterday. Awesome so far.
            Cool! we can play sometime when I get rid of this stupid final tests

Right now I'm playing Silent Hill 3 and a bit of Assassin's Creed 2 sidequests
            Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
            Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Vlado View Post
              Split/second is amazing, of course full of different action scripts, but also - have to try it, really nice racing game
              Yeah, I figured as much.
              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

I played some The Longest Journey last night. I went to put Dreamfall on the PC but it’s scratched and won’t install. Gutted. So I gave TLJ a try which I’ve never played. Storyline looks pretty good though – I’ll give it a go.

Comment

My list is as follows...

1. Replaying Condemned right now. (Havent played since original launch)

2. Playing Condemned 2 for the first time ever.

3. Playing Deus Ex for the first time ever.

4. Playing Deus Ex 2, if I like the first game...even though, I heard 2 is pretty meh.

5. Replaying Fallout 3...I'm going to need a lot of free time to do this, obviously. First playthrough took me 60 hours...that was with finding all the bobble heads and locations and such.

6. By this point...I dont know what month it will be. haha. Maybe some Mafia 2 or Fallout: New Vegas.

I will also be playing an ungodly amount of NCAA football 11 in between here as well. I'm pretty set for a while.

Comment

I'm playing Shadow Hearts: From The New World.
                    The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Singularity. I didn't like it. Don't know why but it just didn't catch my attention that much. It does have a strong Bioshock feel to it.

Comment

Monkey Island 1 & 2: SE!

I got both on steam with their 2 for 1 offer. I'm now trying to resist the temptation of starting MI2 before I've finished the first one.

Comment

Speaking of Bioshock feel...I've been playing XBOX 360 launch title, Condemned, lately. Bioshock is the much better product, imo. But it def. feels like they drew some inspiration from Condemned...the parts with the mannuquins is straight out of Bioshock...well, the other way around. Condemned is a pretty sweet game...I dont remember enjoying it as much, the first time I played it.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            Speaking of Bioshock feel...I've been playing XBOX 360 launch title, Condemned, lately. Bioshock is the much better product, imo. But it def. feels like they drew some inspiration from Condemned...the parts with the mannuquins is straight out of Bioshock...well, the other way around. Condemned is a pretty sweet game...I dont remember enjoying it as much, the first time I played it.
                            I love condemned. Didn't like the 2nd one. Alan Wake DLC will probably be the only other thing I play until Mafia 2 is released next month.

Comment

Medal of Honor Beta. It suck. Spawn kills, no health and owerpowered weapons. I will stick to BC2
                              I'm back.

Comment

I originally loved Condemned, but I find it pretty crappy now.
                                Back to square one
                                As the swine take on the faces
                                Of their masters

Comment

Working...
                                X