What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

I'm considering trading in RDR for Dragon Age: Origins (PS3) and/or Battlefield: BC2 (also PS3). It's just I feel already like I've done everything there is to it in the game, and there's nothing motivating me to explore more. Things get repetitive (I can't count how many people I've seen in the wilderness getting mauled by wild dogs) and the online on PS3 seems completely abandoned. I very rarely end up in a server that's more than half full, whereas on XBox, that was never a problem.

Whatever. We'll see. I would like a game that'll keep me occupied for a long while.

And I'm still playing Mass Effect 2. Hrm, Thane or Garrus..?
    <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

I have a hetero sexual crush on Garrus. Dude needs his own playable DLC or spin off. That'd be bad ass.

Never played as a female Shepard, but how could you not pick Garrus? He's like a giant kitty.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        I have a hetero sexual crush on Garrus. Dude needs his own playable DLC or spin off. That'd be bad ass.

Never played as a female Shepard, but how could you not pick Garrus? He's like a giant kitty.
        True... But I just pity Thane so much. D:
        <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Originally posted by Libertarian View Post
          Oddly enough, none of those games have openings better than some of the other levels, imo.
          A lot of times, I think developers create the first levels last. I know David Jaffe did that for God of War.
          NEVER FORGET
          Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
          5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

I guess I can't delete my own posts, for some reason.
            NEVER FORGET
            Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
            5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

Cause you can pick Kelly..... Though Garrus has already told me that he's got good reach but i shut him down.
              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Garrus is all kinds of awesome!

Though I was playing GTA4. I got bored with doing missions and just entered a buttload of cheatcodes and got into as much trouble as possible.
                Fear is the companion to those who do great things, but never their master.

Comment

Played a few rounds of Battlefield Bad Company 2 with shorty and another friend of his (I think!). Was great fun. Especially when in the middle of a match the two of them suddenly decided to start demolishing buildings and ignore the fighting.

Of course I had to join in on the fun!
                  "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Played tons of Espgaluda II tonight. My eyes are spinning around.
                    Back to square one
                    As the swine take on the faces
                    Of their masters

Comment

Originally posted by Danzaiver View Post
                      Me too we should play sometime with cubanito, I would like to test the coop missions and test the free mode and so many crazy stuff YEEHAWWW!!!
                      Awesome bro, we'll play RDR tomorrow. We'll kick some butt, laugh a little, hate on the haters, you know how that goes.

Last game I played was Alpha Protocol. I'm on the last mision in Rome. I already finished Russia and Taipei, so I'm near the ending. Umm I don't know what I'm going to do this time. Lealand's fate will soon be in my hands, what to do what to do.
                      Defeat is not an option, they picked a fight with a warlock. I have Tiger blood and Adonis DNA. Duhh Winning.

Comment

Kahr: I tried the headset out with my pc and it works, but the input is really quiet. Not sure why, but we can try it anyway.

Insanity mode on ME2 is living up to its name -- really I'm surprised I've got as far as have (which isn't very far at all - Mordin's mission on Omega). Every battle has become an intense life or death struggle, and finally the Krogan are a force to be reckoned with, and not just larger targets for me to shoot. This mode definitely requires more attention to squad tactics, but even so, I might have to step down a level by the time the collectors show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
                          Kahr: I tried the headset out with my pc and it works, but the input is really quiet. Not sure why, but we can try it anyway.
                          Sure. But again, I recommend we use Skype. The in-game chat has some serious issues from what I've experienced.
                          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

I beat ME2 on insanity. It wouldnt even be hard if enemies didnt respawn at certain areas. That's the problem. I hate respawning enemies.

Comment

Just Cause 2 for me.

Comment

Wow, we had the worst Gears 2 squad ever just now. haha. It was fun, though. I think I need to work on my craft a little....a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X