What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

I'm playing MGS2 for lack of anything better to do right now. Unfortunately, I think my lasting memory of this game is always going to be freezing those stupid bombs.

Comment

Well, I've been playing a few games lately.

1: Microsoft Flight Sim X demo, cheak my topic of Flight Sim for more info.
      2: Microsoft Flight Sim 2004, namely the tutorials because I couldn't land a plane for shit
      3: Ceaser IV demo, a pretty cool city builder, little confusing at first though.
      <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

I'm still playing Football Manager 2006 I'm in 2011 with Milan, and I have a fantastic team of both young and experinced players.

Comment

I'm still playing shitloads of Command & Conquer. I think maybe the Command & Conquer: The First Decade was one of the year's best buys for me. A lot of good old nostalgic stuff with Red Alert, Red Alert 2 and Tiberian Sun. And of course, a lot of new stuff with Generals and Generals Zero:Hour.

What's even better, is for those who remember Red Alert 1, there was a map creation program, where you could create your own maps to play in Skirmish mode on the game. Generals have reintroduced that feature with Command & Conquer Generals: World Builder. There's a lot of bugs and errors in the program, and it doesn't take much to crash it, but then again, EA also warns people about this when opening the program.
          Still, it works. Like I said, there are bugs and errors that makes the program crash, but if you learn to avoid those after spending some time in the program, you can actually create pretty awesome maps, with a shitload of objects. There's no end to what you can do.

Like I've said before in another thread (maybe the spam-thread methinks), this pack is definitively worth owning. All of the games from EA from the original Command & Conquer game to Generals Zero:Hour in the same pack. And it only costs as much as ONE computer game.
          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Been playing mostly Guitar Hero. Addictive game, definitely my kind of thing. Finished it on expert now though, so not much more to do but better my scores.

Also been playing a bit of Call of Duty 2 for 360. Damn good game imo.

Yeah, that's about it. Either I've not been in the mood, or gaming's been a little dry lately. Should pick up with a whole bunch of new releases due in the next few month though.

Comment

Well, theres a crapload of unlockable songs of varying diffculty

Comment

Well, theres a crapload of unlockable songs of varying diffculty
                Are the one's that you buy from the shop the only unlockable songs? If so, I bought all of them on my first play through I think. A few of them are quite difficult, but for the most part now I've done CfH and Bark at the Moon on expert they don't seem particularly tough.

Oh, and I last played Saints Row demo I think. Getting quite hyped for it's release next week

Comment

Thanks to AlianAnt, I'm currently hooked on Xcom once again. Absolutely timeless.

Comment

Oh, you know it. Stupid aliens and their technology. Wish you could have researched/manufactured phasors and photon torpedos. That woulda rocked. But sock it to 'em, the Earth rests in your hands!

I finished up God of War. Great ending, cool unlocks. But I don't have the time to try God mode because I want to turn God of War in for Dead Rising before Saints Row comes out (did ya get all that?).

Comment

FEAR Combat.
                      OMC NOB
                      Ragdoll Matrix
                      Crysis

Comment

Solitaire,of course
                        Bright Falls: There must be some kind of way out of here.

Comment

Texas Hold 'em - I've never played poker before, it's actually quite fun I was expecting to play Madden 07 this coming weekend, but the european launch of the 360 version has been prosponed two weeks

Comment

Wish you could have researched/manufactured phasors and photon torpedos. That woulda rocked. But sock it to 'em, the Earth rests in your hands!
                            Nah, it's nothing a Heavy Plasma rifle and a few grenades can't handle.

(my team got wiped out)

Finished MGS2 a few days ago -- on the fifth time, the ending is starting to make a little more sense, but not much. Definitely a bitter-sweet experience -- touches of genius smoothly blended with touches of insanity, pretentiousness, and the downright ridiculous. I guess my gripe is not Raiden, but the fact that everyone else treats him like a moron.

In preparation for starting Snake Eater again, I've grown my hair long, painted my face, and developed a taste for raw snake.

Comment

Compared to Snake, Raiden was a waste. Fans over the whole world hated him, while Kojima actually loved him.

What does that tell us about Kojima maybe?
                              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

uh..let's not go there.

Raiden was ok in my book, but Rose drove me round the bend. It's bad enough having the Colonel boss you about all the time, let alone Rose's nagging as well -- that mixed with cringe worthy moments of sentimentality and over-the-top dialogue that would make most soap actors cry.

Sure I can accept Vamp dodging bullets, drinking human blood, running on water, and coming back from the dead at least twice; but Otacon seduced by his step mother!?

Comment

Working...
                                X