What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Downloading Medal of Honour off steam as we speak... *crosses fingers that the reviews are just wrong cause EA forgot to send them money*
    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Minecraft.
      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

3 hrs into singleplayer for MOH and it is pretty much one of the most polished and compelling SP FPS experiences of the year. (Which isn't saying much as not much competition... but still!) Anywho... the guns feel and sound great. The variety of gameplay (heli's, atv's etc.) is good. The story is quite interesting. The environments and atmosphere are great. Game looks pretty nice too with everything switched up to high and AA and AF on and at 1920x1080 running at 60 fps for me. So far i rate it pretty high. Will check out the MP tomorrow after work.

Comment

Castlevania Lords of Shadow has one of the most suprising and best ending of all time. Serously, i dont have the game but i watched DPS playtrough of it and holy the ending is one of the best ever if you ask me
          I'm back.

Comment

Lol I just picked up Kane and lynch 2 and finished it few days ago , awesome game lol
            I also finished assassins creed 2 for the second time just to catch up for brotherhood lol the weird world of Jesper Kyd.
            Does anybody know here if Jesper kyd is doin the brotherhood soundtrack??

Comment

Hmm... okay MP won't be for everyone. I like it. But it isn't a run + gun game. More like Ghost Recon - Adv. Warfare 2 type multiplayer. i.e. it's a bit slower and you have to think about cover and smoke grenades etc. etc. rather than just runnning around like a retard.

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                i.e. it's a bit slower and you have to think about cover and smoke grenades etc. etc. rather than just runnning around like a retard.
                Oh, but I like running around like a retard!
                "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

So Yogibbear are u playin MOH?

Comment

Originally posted by alan brooks View Post
                    So Yogibbear are u playin MOH?
                    Yes i've switched to the MP as finished SP. SP was very very good. MP is good for my tastes but won't be good for everyone's as per previous post.

Comment

Yes i've switched to the MP as finished SP. SP was very very good. MP is good for my tastes but won't be good for everyone's as per previous post.
                      Lol ur lucky dude
                      Is the SP quite emotional or is it just explosions everywhere?
                      Like did the game have an impact on you like say how quantic dream games have? Lol I know they are completely different but I hope you get what I mean .

Comment

Yes. It's quite compelling. Short but compelling. i.e. characters suck you in. Believable singleplayer story etc.

Comment

gt5 prolouge
                          Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Yes. It's quite compelling. Short but compelling. i.e. characters suck you in. Believable singleplayer story etc.
                            Lol that sounds well gd , I'm gonna get it then cos you've changed my view on it.
                            I know it's the last question u want lol but did u prefer it to mw2 single player.

Comment

Originally posted by alan brooks View Post
                              Lol that sounds well gd , I'm gonna get it then cos you've changed my view on it.
                              I know it's the last question u want lol but did u prefer it to mw2 single player.
                              I haven't played Modern Warfare 2. (Can't deal with IW Net, no dedicated servers etc.) So... hmm... anyway i'm not trying to say it's AMAZING. But it's definitely not a 7.5 like reviews say. I'd give it closer to 85-90 range. But compared to MW1 SP it's in a similar vein. i.e. for different missions you are a different member of a different squad but all stories are linked type fiasco. But instead of trying to prevent WW3/save president etc. you are just doing your job taking down the "enemy" all throughout Afghanistan.

Btw i'm playing it on PC, whereas a lot of reviews i've read i think were on the PS3. So... there could be a difference in how the two versions play.

Comment

Sonic 4. I'm about to play Comic Jumper. Which one is best? I might go with Comic Jumper, lots of extras.
                                Last edited by StarsRPD; 10-16-2010, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X