X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
    Halo Reach at the office. \o/

Being the new guy, I... uh, let them win.
    Good boy. Let them win, for now...

Until they launch a tournament with prices, and then when they all think they'll win, you'll launch your true powers and own their n00b asses until Kingdom Come.
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

A couple of days ago i was playing Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (since posting on here about it).

Then i purchased Divinity II: DKS on steam. And so far it's pretty decent. I'd give it an 8.5/10. (I didn't play eco draconis and i also don't think this game would work on the 360). I'm 10 hrs in and still am not a dragon.
      Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
        Good boy. Let them win, for now...

Until they launch a tournament with prices, and then when they all think they'll win, you'll launch your true powers and own their n00b asses until Kingdom Come.
        God this forum has become more and more crazy. I guess i infected you with something
        I'm back.

Comment

We've all always been crazy. You're just in a league of your own.

Been playing some more Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II.
          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Here are my last five.

Comment

What's the fourth?

Comment

Has anyone here played the kinect games? I was gonna go get it but we don't have much room in our little apartment...might have to wait till we move to our house in march.

Comment

What's the fourth?
                  DARKSIDER

Comment

Red Alert 3, Allied mission Mt. Rushmore just started. Allready finished Soviet campaign. (Bought it just few days ago )

Comment

Originally posted by Kings of Chaos View Post
                      Ah yes, I played it on the PS3. Good game.

Played some BFBC2 today with a friend. 'Twas fun as always!

Comment

You cheated on me?

Comment

Yeah, sorry. Bautzer1 was whining and... well... I don't like his whining.

Comment

Ah yes, I played it on the PS3. Good game.

Yeah for what it is?...I love it.
                            I just 1000/1000 it out the other day.
                            I hope they make a sequel?,they have left it open at the end cut scene.
                            As for BFBC2 I have not played it for ages,sadly I sold the game (Fool I am),one I need to get back?...
                            Enjoying Black Op`s at the moment......like every other gamer I Imagen?

Comment

Yeah for what it is?...I love it.
                              I just 1000/1000 it out the other day.
                              I hope they make a sequel?,they have left it open at the end cut scene.
                              There is a sequel on the way. Rumors have it there will be a Darksiders 2 (or whatever they decide to call it) in 2013. Long wait.

Enjoying Black Op`s at the moment......like every other gamer I Imagen?
                              I am yet to get Black Ops.

Comment

Team games of Halo Reach in the office - somehow I managed to jump off the top of the spire, dodge a homing missile, and hijack the enemy's aerial vehicle. Got shot down pretty quickly, but I bailed in time, and somehow survived the fall. Dusted myself off as if nothing happened, a la James Bond, only to get SNIPED by someone, mid strut, a few seconds later. :maddierrrrage:

Btw, **** online - split screen with 8 players on two projection screens is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X