• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Nothing beats good old halo
    I'm back.

Comment

After completing a few action games (like Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days) decided to unpack my Forza Motorsport 3: Collector's Edition. I had been collecting dust on my shelf for a couple months. I must say I got involved pretty badly - only 9 achievements left to recieve. My career is ~70 percent complete as well. I guess I won't be interested in any racing games (except for new NFS:HP coz it's action packed) for a looong time after I;m done with this one.

Next up is The Writer for Alan Wake. I should be among the first to play it considering how many stuff our team produced for AW, but after completing The Signal I simply had no time to play
      If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Played a bit of Black Ops Single Player.. really really enjoying this so far. The story, the characters and the setting are just brilliant.

Comment

Some Red Dead Redemption on PS3. Borrowing it from a friend.
          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
            Played a bit of Black Ops Single Player.. really really enjoying this so far. The story, the characters and the setting are just brilliant.
            Blasphemy....
            Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Been playing Black Ops multiplayer since yesterday aaaand I gotta say Treyarch pretty much nailed it. Sure there are problems: shotguns are useless, so are the snipers (at least those I have bought) but I guess that kind of issues can and will be fixed in the future. Killstreaks does not play huge role this time, which I really like and you cant get those lucky 4man smg sprays anymore because there is actual recoil this time. Sounds are pretty crappy compared to cod4/mw2 in my opinion and its a shame since footsteps and other environmental sounds play huge role in online shooters. I know that many people hated mw2 with a passion and because of that, I really hope they will give black ops a chance. It's like down to earth version of mw2 and not nearly as frustrating and bloodboiling.

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                Blasphemy....
                Agree....sorry but i really hate COD
                I'm back.

Comment

I just got Metro 2033 and Fallout: New Vegas in the mail today... annoyed as I have zero time to play either. But i decided to boot up Metro 2033 first. 1.5 hrs in and it seems like an on-the-rails/time crisis version of STALKER. So er... nothing like STALKER. But it's russian, there's anomalies, guitars, gas masks... am I being too harsh?

Comment

Played some Red Dead Redemption online. My first online match. I even managed to rank as the best player.
                    (Probably luck. )
                    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

"Kind of like the first person who sucked a cow's nipple to discover milk"
                      -Genuine line from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.
                      Last edited by Maddieman; 11-10-2010, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
                        "Kind of like the first person who sucked a cow's nipple to discover milk"
                        -Genuine line from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.
                        I'm worried now.

Comment

I dont know what I'm going to play now...but I just finished up another playthrough of Dead Space. Beat it with only the plasma cutter on medium. Pretty easy, took about 8 hours. Oh how I <3 Dead Space...I plan on beating it one more time before the sequel comes out in January. This time on the hardest mode...known as impossible difficulty. haha. Should be interesting.

I've actually been playing a lot of Gears 2 with my buddy. Still loads of fun and the community has been pretty active lately. Some days are better than others, but lately lots of people have been playing. I'm getting better. haha. I cant wait to buy Gears 3, right when it comes out. This time around, I'll get right into some online action...instead of waiting like two years to play online regularly.

Oh...and there are some solid game sales going on. Amazon is selling a lot of game/accessories cheap. I plan on ordering Singularity for $30 and Dragon Age Orgins: Ultimate Edition for $50 tomorrow.

Here's some of the others that are being sold for pretty damn cheap...

X-Men Origins: Wolverine = $20
                          Brutal Legend = $12
                          Resident Evil 5 = $15
                          Fallout 3 GoTY Edition: $40
                          ME2 = $18
                          Enslaved = $40
                          12 Month XBox Live: $43

Also...the Target Black Friday ad has leaked. Fable 3 will be $35. Yay. Best Buy and Walmart are better for the video game deals, however...so you guys should keep an eye out for those ads soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                            There is a sequel on the way. Rumors have it there will be a Darksiders 2 (or whatever they decide to call it) in 2013. Long wait.

I am yet to get Black Ops.
                            That is great news to hear,2013 is not to long away,
                            As for Black Op`s you are not really missing anything m8,same old same old.
                            It is good but nothing to lose sleep over because you may not have it yet?.
                            When you do give us a shout and I`ll hook up with you if you like?....

Comment

I have donned the green goggles and have been saving the world as Sam Fisher, lately. By that I mean, Splinter Cell.

When I'm not saving the world, I've been creating one in Cities XL - which seems a lot like a straight rip-off from Sim City. So far, it hasn't really done too much different except for perhaps freight and trading systems.
                              Remedy's currently known projects:
                              Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

I am so angry now. I need to get my controllers back. And buy some 360 games. I used to play most xbox but now its pc.

Played some LOTRO again
                                I'm back.

Comment

Working...
                                X