What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

oh LOTRO is free nowadays right? completely forgot about that game have to try it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kings of Chaos View Post
      As for Black Op`s you are not really missing anything m8,same old same old.
      Yeah... Thing is, I've never played a CoD game online (if you don't count the VERY first Call of Duty game, that is).
      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

COD2 and COD:MW1 were pretty much the two pinnacles of the series. Everything else has been pretty much just rehashes/cashing in. So i just can't support activision any longer.
        Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
          COD2 and COD:MW1 were pretty much the two pinnacles of the series. Everything else has been pretty much just rehashes/cashing in. So i just can't support activision any longer.
          I agree, COD 2 and COD 4 were the best on the series, after MW2 I was just bored by the same stuff over and over.

Last game I played was RDR Undead Nigthmare, at last I finished the DLC it was pretty fun for onlu 800 points plus the multiplayer.
          Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
          Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
            The truth.

I have played through about 3 chapters in Black Ops and a few hours online. Nothing new, really. Russians are still evil and the online is still packed with campers and people playing like whores just to get a good K/D-ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by shorty View Post
              The truth.

I have played through about 3 chapters in Black Ops and a few hours online. Nothing new, really. Russians are still evil and the online is still packed with campers and people playing like whores just to get a good K/D-ratio.
              I'm shocked!

Seriously, can't wait for a new FPS that pwnds COD ass.
              Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
              Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Danzaiver View Post
                I'm shocked!

Seriously, can't wait for a new FPS that pwnds COD ass.
                Not gonna happen anytime soon tho, since COD franchise still have huge and growing fanbase. Haters gonna hate and wait, maybe someday there will be a shooter that pleases everyone

Comment

That Shooter is named Halo my friend
                  I'm back.

Comment

I have to doubt that.

Comment

Well, depends what one means by shooter. If talking about pure gameplay I would say that there are plenty of titles that can out score CoD. Fan base and quality are so different things that you can not relate them to each other straight forwardly.

One could measure the fps quality in realism. If looked by that type of outlook, then surely, no game does it better today then Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising. But it would be stupid I think. Games have too many elements today to be called perfect examples of "that and that" type of video game. One would be stupid to start looking at Half-Life 2 and Fallout 3 by the mere fps aspect. They both are fps', but you can not start to give Fallout 3 more points just because it offers more stuff to do. They are comparable in so few things, even they have so much in common when looking at pure gameplay elements

I have been playing quite a lot of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and...

CIVILIZATION V!

So many man hours lost in it already
                      Last edited by Zhinarkos; 11-12-2010, 12:43 AM.
                      We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Is this a real game?
                        I'm back.

Comment

No way, josč!

Comment

• OFDR is even worse.

Fail.

If you said something like the desert combat mod for BF2 OR Arma II OR STALKER (in terms of gun realism) or something like that then i might believe you were being honest. Though all 3 of those games are COMPLETELY different but cover various interpretations of the meaning behind "realism".

Not that i think a good FPS game necessarily needs a lot of realism. But a bit of basing in reality would be nice.

If anything Team Fortress 2 has more realism than COD. TF2 for life!

Next benchmark FPS will be fully 3d movement capable(like Descent) and won't have space marines or army dudes in it. It will be something different. I hope. Think... Ender's Game. Except not shattered horizon. Somehow... somewhere someone will make some tribal mech ninja ghost vampire space cowboy MP shooter that focusses on DX12, reflexes, speed, accuracy, good hitboxes, good latency, polished netcode, integrated voice chat, addictive, slightly persistent but not enough to turn away new customers.

MAKE IT NOW!.

Actually I'm still playing through Divinity II and Arcanum. Even though I have Metro 2033 and Fallout New Vegas sitting unopened to play...
                            Last edited by Kahr; 11-12-2010, 03:19 PM. Reason: Merged three posts
                            Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Not fail, my view on the matter. S.T.A.L.K.E.R offers realistic ideas what happens when handling guns but as an FPS I do not think it just has the feel of how hard it is to actually even fire a weapon. I do not know how you've been playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R, but your argument just sounds a bit off from your usual well based style of forming one

Or then you just play too many FPS. The pure similiarities could have made you numb for "seen it already" stuff and too acceptable for odd and new stuff. I do not play that much FPS that I could form an all-around valid argument. I am more of a strategy gamer myself. Heck, my choice for the best FPS is Half-Life 2 and I hardly base my judgement on the realism factor on that one.
                              Last edited by Zhinarkos; 11-12-2010, 03:32 PM.
                              We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Arent there a STALKER tv show coming?
                                I'm back.

Comment

Working...
                                X