What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Alpha Protocol. I wouldn't call this one good, but haven't played any stealth games for a while (since SC: Conviction was released), so will probably finish it.
    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Well I have being playing Just Cause 2 like crazy haha

Also I'm planning on getting a new game today because of the Black Friday Deals. At Amazon I think they'll show an Assassin's Creed Bortherhood deal so I'll have to wait for 13 hours to fin out

I hope also tomorrow they show up with a very good deal of I don't know what game to be honest haha.
      Last edited by Danzaiver; 11-25-2010, 01:25 PM.
      Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
      Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by 3APA3HO View Post
        Alpha Protocol. I wouldn't call this one good, but haven't played any stealth games for a while (since SC: Conviction was released), so will probably finish it.
        Not to annoy you but it's an RPG first. You can play it as a stealth character but you absolutely do not have to. (Though it does have some of the better moments... i would still max out a weapon early on... pistols i guess if you're stealth. But pure martial arts is possible but tough on some bosses).
        Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Made some Black Friday purchases today. A lot of the sales are available online already.

I bought Fable 3 and the Sims 3 for $35 each, and a 120 GB 360 Hard Drive for $60.

I still plan on buying NBA 2K11 ($29), MGS4 ($10), Killzone 2 ($10), Jeopardy DS ($15), and Prototype ($10). And maybe some others...Mafia 2 at $29.99 is tempting as well.

Comment

You are rich man o.0
            I'm back.

Comment

Played some CoD: Black Ops today. Campaign, Zombies and some regular old multiplayer. 'twasn't too bad.
              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Just bought Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for only $29.99 thanks to Amazon and my $10 discount thanks to Fallout New Vegas pre-order

I am planning on buying Black Ops also but I'll see if I can find a nice deal tomorrow.
                Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Guys at Amazon they are selling Fable 3 for $29.99

Also other games like Red Dead Redemption, Halo Reach, Fallout New Vegas, etc.

Also in 5 hours I think they will have a deal related to COD Black OPS

Comment

Alan Wake.

Comment

Originally posted by SUDDENJONATAN View Post
                      You are rich man o.0
                      Not at all...just got paid before Black Friday. Pissing it all away.

Comment

Couldnt Pass Up The Deal On Best Buy During Black Friday Need For Speed Hot Pursuit for 34 Bucks What A Steal.. The Game IS FAST and gets the blood pumping, online is where this game shines all the way through
                        PSN ID: sHELLsHOCK619

Comment

Plenty of Lotro and I just discovered that my Laptop comes with Diner Dash installed! :win:

I must be the last person to play this game, but I love it.

Mini-review on my blog coming soon.

Comment

my sister plays diner dash. She has played all three of them and has moved to the hotel dash. I guess the game does have it's appeal.

I have been playing Guild Wars. Trying desperately to get enough points to reach the 20th point limit to get a new title for Guild Wars 2
                            We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Call of Duty Black Ops

Yeah I bought and now I'm playing it a lot. The game is fun if you play with buddies or if you kick ass like me hahaha just kidding but once I killed 51 people and died 11 times

Just luck to be honest, I play Domination and Headquarters, also Demolition.

Looking forward for AC: Brotherhood to arrive

Comment

I last played all 3 Assassin's Creeds. I now has a new favorite series
                                I like to bring a little irony to a firefight-Resistance member from Half-Life 2

Comment

Working...
                                X