What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

I last played Call of Duty Black Ops and is planning to buy Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.
    Life is like a game of 90 ball bingo with random chances of winning.

Comment

Soon to be Dragon Age again...once my xbox transfer cable shows up. My new 120 GB HD showed up yesterday, so hopefully that cable will show up soon.

I've just been playing lots of Gears 2 online and Jeopardy DS while I wait.

Comment

Doing work from home at the moment actually... but if i get it all done tonight by 2am then thursday night is officially fallout new vegas day and friday is my RDO......
        Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

I've been playing through Mass Effect again, I haven't played ME2 after I finished it after its release so I can't wait to start it again.

Also the new Pac-Man is really addictive :|

Comment

... I played some minesweeper on my laptop. It was awesome.

Comment

Assassin's Creed 2. It's so much better than the first one...can't wait to move on to brotherhood as well.

Comment

Blargh. Playing with visio, excel and vb macros at 3am... totally leaving work tomorrow at 11am if i finish this before 7am...

Comment

Completed campaign on CoD: Black Ops, CoD: Modern Warfare and CoD: World at War (yes, in that particular order). Also been doing a lot of online gaming of CoD: Black Ops. Mostly Team Deathmatch, but also a few other game modes. Precious little Zombies, lately, but I'm expecting to return to Zombies soon.
                  "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Thief The Dark Project actually. Old, for the past 2000 years my friend has said all cool things about, bringing it up with many of the roleplaying session, so yesterday I finally decided to give it a go. The cut scenes do not work, but otherwise, great game.

Probably going to be a lot of fun

Marc Laidlaw and Emil Pagliarulo better have good judgement for this one. If it really is true, then this is an epic game
                    Last edited by Zhinarkos; 12-01-2010, 06:40 AM.
                    We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Originally posted by Zhinarkos View Post
                      Thief The Dark Project actually. Old, for the past 2000 years my friend has said all cool things about, bringing it up with many of the roleplaying session, so yesterday I finally decided to give it a go. The cut scenes do not work, but otherwise, great game.

Probably going to be a lot of fun

Marc Laidlaw and Emil Pagliarulo better have good judgement for this one. If it really is true, then this is an epic game
                      Yes it is epic.

Comment

Final Fantasy XIII

Got back into it and i'm enjoying it.

Comment

Finally got my new Hard drive all set up...downloaded all the Dragon Age DLCs/expansion. And I'm pretty set to begin playing. Should be tonight perhaps. My first two playthroughs each took around 33 hours...so with all this additional stuff, probably look at 40ish now. I just want to complete it again before the sequel comes out in March, so I'll be good. haha.

Comment

I have to finish Mass Effect 2 but I was busy shopping some stuff for Christmas.

Also my Internet is screwed up and is slow as hell so I'll save Halo and COD until I can finish ME2.
                            Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                            Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

I've beaten ME2 three times. But that was like right at launch. haha. My next playthrough I'll have all the DLC and such, gonna be a lot of fun. Did you download the Shadow Broker DLC yet? I cant wait to play that one.

Hopefully Bioware has some big things in store for us at the VGA's.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                I've beaten ME2 three times. But that was like right at launch. haha. My next playthrough I'll have all the DLC and such, gonna be a lot of fun. Did you download the Shadow Broker DLC yet? I cant wait to play that one.

Hopefully Bioware has some big things in store for us at the VGA's.
                                No, I haven't downloaded that DLC, the game isn't mine, a friend lent it to me

And my HDD is small as hell but my console is also old as hell so I don't want to throw money away on a new HDD if my console's days are counted
                                Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                                Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Working...
                                X