What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

I'm trying to finish Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days' multiplayer. Trouble is: no one plays Cops & Robbers anymore, let alone the Doggie Bag maps... 4 more achievements to go and they're all C&R or Doggie Bag related.

As soon as the Xbox Support fixes my licenses I will be going through Alan Wake (probably with the commentaries again), The Signal & The Writer. I already have full GS for the game but I'm doing another run just for fun because, well, Alan Wake is my GOTY.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Comment

Finished 'Splosion Man. That was sweet

After that desided to look at my stash of unplayed games. Choose Just Cause 2 out of ~15 disks
      If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Super Meat Boy. It is epic. GOTY for me. Officially knocked off Amnesia the Dark Descent / Alan Wake. Yes it's sad. But it is awesome. Up to world 3 at the moment.
        Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by 3APA3HO View Post
          Finished 'Splosion Man. That was sweet

After that desided to look at my stash of unplayed games. Choose Just Cause 2 out of ~15 disks
          I haven't finished Jus Cause 2 yet, I'm playing Mass Effect 2 but I'll get to JC2 soon

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
          Super Meat Boy. It is epic. GOTY for me. Officially knocked off Amnesia the Dark Descent / Alan Wake. Yes it's sad. But it is awesome. Up to world 3 at the moment.
          I played Meat Boy since it was a flash game on Newgrounds.com but to be honest I don't see the epicness in it. It's a platformer with some cool physics and is really hard but I rather play Super Mario Bros. or somewhing else.
          Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
          Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

well i'm one level off getting to the 4th world boss. hell has pissed me off. officially harder that unlocking ogmo.
            Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Enjoying some new multiplayer maps on BFBC2. Always exciting receiving new maps!

Not entirely sure I like Harvest Day too much. Far too open for my taste. Nothing but tanks and snipers.
              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Mass Effect 2 - Playing it a lot! I think I'll get ME1 sooner or later

Halo Reach - Thinking about getting the new maps but they are too expensive 800 MP?

Black Ops - Wager Matches are the BOMB!

Still waiting for AC: Brotherhood to arrive
                Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Dino Crisis on PS1. It's a horror classic. If you like Resident Evil games you will like Dino Crisis too.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactus View Post
                    Dino Crisis on PS1. It's a horror classic. If you like Resident Evil games you will like Dino Crisis too.
                    Now that one brings back memories... I bought both Dino Crisis and Silent Hill at some game expo when they were released back in July & August of '99. Of course, Silent Hill was better but I enjoyed Dino Crisis as well.
                    Incidentally I've got my Dreamcast plugged in, might want to give that version a spin after I'm done with my 666th run of Alan Wake
                    Last edited by JackGordon; 12-04-2010, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Alan Wake

Comment

Originally posted by Galactus View Post
                        Oh man, I miss Dino Crisis. Awesome game.

I've been playing lots of Zombies on CoD: Black Ops. Got the Ray Gun for the first time today. 'Twas awesomely fun.
                        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

For a nice bit of nostalgia - and an entertaining song to boot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHFIX-E5k7w
                          Remedy's currently known projects:
                          Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
                            For a nice bit of nostalgia - and an entertaining song to boot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHFIX-E5k7w
                            We Didn't Start The Fire is a great song and it fit perfectly here.
                            Say what you say, but I think that the gaming is at the same stage what the films where in the 20's.

The golden age of video games is yet to come
                            KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

Originally posted by AnttiApina View Post
                              The golden age of video games is yet to come
                              I disagree. I see a dark future for gaming...

Comment

^Could that be because one of your eyes has been punctured by a telescope?

For me, it's a kind 'best of times, worst of times' situation. The technology is amazing, and the kind of games being produced is, on some levels really impressive. On the other hand, that same tech means games have to be shorter, and they're so explicit that nothing is left to the imagination any more. There's also heavy reliance on sequels, reboots, and derivative titles, but the same is true with Hollywood (/OT note the trend of prominent actors moving to tv serials in the last 10 years).

Anyway, I finished the final, 'bonus' case in Phoenix Wright last night. Really enjoyable, as always -- I knew who did it from the outset, but nailing them was satisfying. The characterisation is great too - especially the core cast like Edgeworth and Gumshoe.

Comment

Working...
                                X