Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
    ^Could that be because one of your eyes has been punctured by a telescope?
    Masterful.

And I also agree with what you said but I'd like to add something as well. Digital Distribution and casual shovelware will be this generation's downfall. Not that I'm expecting a crash but I am expecting something along the lines of: everything becomes DLC and the second-hand market will die (which is, of course, extremely bad).
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Comment

As more and more crap is produced it will just shift the market towards better games in general as the consumers will finally become more educated.... *hopefully*. The Witcher's, Portals and STALKER's of the future will be held in high esteem rather than considered weird by the bulk of the gaming community.

The crap will eventually sink to the bottom.
      Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Then again, who's to say what crap is and what not? I mean; many people think Deadly Premonition is crap but if it wasn't for Alan Wake, Deadly Premonition would've been my GOTY. Yet I think Halo: Reach and the COD games that get farted out every year are rubbish.

Comment

Played some BFBC2 with shorty and another friend. Talked on Skype while playing. Always great fun.
          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

I played with shorty on friday, he is so cool

Also I finished Mass Efect 2, it was awesome, I ordered ME1, can't wait
            Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
            Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Danzaiver View Post
              I played with shorty on friday, he is so cool
              Obviously, you have not played with enough Norwegians. Shorty is amongst the Norwegians we call "dull". Wait till you meet a real one.

I kid, I kid. Shorty is cool.
              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Spent a few hours playing Ace Attorney Investigations - Miles Edgeworth last night. Good fun - it's essentially the same as the rest of the series(which is a good thing), but mixed up a little. Even though there's no courtroom any more, there's still the usual testimonies to break, crime scenes to investigate, and witnesses to interrogate. Playing as Edgeworth is a nice twist too.

A nice new feature is that you get to use 'Logic' and 'Deduction' as discrete gameplay modes, which let you connect clues together and form conclusions - complete with a new 'Eureka!" soundbite.

Comment

I am spending the night playing "Change all the music on my mp3 player because some of it is really old and boring now (old as in 2005-2008), the older stuff will ALWAYS remain."

Anyway... am adding a TONNE of cds that i bought in the last 2 years... too many.... the ease of music piracy + having a full time job = pirate lots + buy tonnes of cds. it's terrible. they're everywhere scattered around my apartment. It is like playing hide and seek. I don't care if you don't like music pirates, i prefer to listen to songs before i buy them. Though with youtube/last.fm etc. the need to even download something has pretty much gone unless you want the full album experience.

8GB mp3 player is NOT big enough. I reckon 100GB is bear minimum. (pardon the lame pun)
                  Last edited by yogibbear; 12-06-2010, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                    Obviously, you have not played with enough Norwegians. Shorty is amongst the Norwegians we call "dull". Wait till you meet a real one.

I kid, I kid. Shorty is cool.
                    OMG

I'm still waiting for AC: Brotherhood to arrive ... on Friday please, be on Friday!
                    Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                    Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

i might get Divinity The Dragon Knight saga. I dont play RPGs, but this looks interesting
                      I'm back.

Comment

Imported Gray Matter Collector's Edition (PC) from Germany a couple of weeks ago but it wouldn't work. Some Direct X error (I hate PC gaming)... But I got it fixed and I just finished the first chapter.
                        I forgot how awesome point & click games were... Sitting in front of the computer with headphones, totally immersed into the game, ready are: a notebook and a pen to write down clues and solve some great puzzles.

This game is excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by SUDDENJONATAN View Post
                          i might get Divinity The Dragon Knight saga. I dont play RPGs, but this looks interesting
                          It's good as long as when someone says RPG you don't think of Oblivion first. It's definitely a european rpg, there's some tough bits and you need to think a bit and the combat can be challenging at parts. I, myself, love the game for what it is. (Btw i hate vanilla oblivion with a passion.) DKS is quite epic and takes a long time to 'get' as it changes heavily over the first 20 hrs or so as you unlock more and more of the game proper.

If you disagree with that ^^ then you might have a different experience with the game.

Comment

Just beat Dragon Age again. Now I'm finishing up all the DLC and then I'll take one of my characters into Dragon Age: Awakening. After I'm done with that...I think I'll give Singularity a try.

Oh and noooooooo....I just realized that Dragon Age 2 and Deus Ex are coming out on the same day in March. I'm gonna be broke, because I'll be picking up both. haha. Dues Ex will have to sit a while until I beat Dragon Age 2 first, however.

Comment

I've been playing Infinity Blade on the iPhone. It's a hack and slash RPG by ChAIR and Epic Games.

It's freakin' awesome. I'm level 19 at the moment on my 5th bloodline.

Here's some pics I just took:

Oh and if anyone is playing it add me on Game Center - I'm sidetwo there.

Comment

I will never be one to get into Iphone games...I'm not really into the handheld stuff too much. But that does look pretty damn sexy for any "handheld".

Comment

Working...
                                X