What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Yeah it's pretty insane what mobile devices can do nowadays.

Comment

Race Driver Grid on the 360... and i got bored after 15 minutes.. race games just dont seem to keep me entertained no more...

so onto halo and BfBc2

Comment

Lots and lots of Burnout 3: Takedown. My all time favorite racing game. Not a case of realism, but a case of entertainment.
        We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
          It's good as long as when someone says RPG you don't think of Oblivion first. It's definitely a european rpg, there's some tough bits and you need to think a bit and the combat can be challenging at parts. I, myself, love the game for what it is. (Btw i hate vanilla oblivion with a passion.) DKS is quite epic and takes a long time to 'get' as it changes heavily over the first 20 hrs or so as you unlock more and more of the game proper.

If you disagree with that ^^ then you might have a different experience with the game.
          I have never had Oblivion myself, but my brother used to play it. I shoud play it some day.
          I'm back.

Comment

Originally posted by SUDDENJONATAN View Post
            I have never had Oblivion myself, but my brother used to play it. I shoud play it some day.
            You should. It's an excellent game. I think I've put far too many hours into that game. Then again, I think it was worth it. Lots of fond memories.

Very good stories. Especially the different side quests (the Guilds). I absolutely loved the story you got from The Dark Brotherhood.
            "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Damn iphone, you get all the greatest apps and games, I'm with android you see.

Comment

Originally posted by SUDDENJONATAN View Post
                Consider yourself lucky. It is a TERRIBLE game at its core. With some interesting things for the first few hrs and the dark brotherhood is pretty sweet. Asides from that the game is LAME, pathetic and broken.

Once you install a few essential mods oblivion = 9/10. But i don't consider giving the devs credit for fan made mods that remove so-called "features" of the vanilla game.

Vanilla Oblivion = hack n' slash.
                Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by Qud View Post
                  Damn iphone, you get all the greatest apps and games, I'm with android you see.
                  I'm using Android. Got nothing against it. Then again, I'm not playing on my phone... I play on my consoles.
                  "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Yeah Kahr, I like to play with snes emulator with my android. That's pretty much it.

Comment

Originally posted by Qud View Post
                      Yeah Kahr, I like to play with snes emulator with my android. That's pretty much it.
                      Hehe, yeah. I've been thinking about getting a SNES emulator for mine too, but my battery capacity is really rather surprisingly low, so I don't think it would be convenient. Also, I'm not a big fan of handhelds.

I like my TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                        Hehe, yeah. I've been thinking about getting a SNES emulator for mine too, but my battery capacity is really rather surprisingly low, so I don't think it would be convenient. Also, I'm not a big fan of handhelds.

I like my TV.
                        If you like your TV, then go fetch for yourself a SNES console! For retro's sake!
                        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Played a bit of PS Home

Never been on there before

And, Well........ Its shite

Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
                            If you like your TV, then go fetch for yourself a SNES console! For retro's sake!
                            Are you aware of how hard those are to come by? And if I want to access the full world of gaming, I'd need a NTSC version of the SNES, which means I'd need another adapter that could convert from NTSC to PAL (for the TV).

It's easier to just get an emulator on the PC and hook it up to the TV.

Comment

Wings of Prey. Got it, got a joystick, loved it. Finished it.
                              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                                Are you aware of how hard those are to come by? And if I want to access the full world of gaming, I'd need a NTSC version of the SNES, which means I'd need another adapter that could convert from NTSC to PAL (for the TV).

It's easier to just get an emulator on the PC and hook it up to the TV.
                                Well, you don't need the adaptor, since the Full HD TV's support NTSC streamings too as well as the PAL streamings... Tested it myself, since I changed the streaming from PAL to NTSC for most games.
                                The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Working...
                                X