What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

About to start up Dragon Age: Awakening. I did all the DLC already...none of which was all that special.

Comment

Just so it has been said...

[SIZE="7"]I DESPERATELY WANT DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RETURNS![/SIZE]
      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

[size="7"]again

i love massive text!!!![/size]
        Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
          Just so it has been said...

[SIZE="7"]I DESPERATELY WANT DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RETURNS![/SIZE]
          [SIZE="7"]I don't have a wii but i want it too![/SIZE]
          Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
            [size="7"]i don't have a wii but i want it too![/size]
            [SIZE="7"]I have Wii, but I don't want it! I own Prince of Persia: The Rival Swords!

Kahr, go fetch yourself a Wii, just like I did today ![/SIZE]
            The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
              Kahr, go fetch yourself a Wii, just like I did today !
              What? I have a Wii.

I just want Donkey Kong.

I've had a Wii since it first came out.
              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

I couldnt imagine what i would buy if I got a Wii. I prefer more mature games...mature as in some violence or adult themes and such. Not the best console for that. haha. I would probably get like Harvest Moon, Punch Out, and uhhh somethinge else. haha. I dont really know.

Anyway...anyone getting a Kinect/PS Move for the holidays? My mom wants to get a Kinect for the family. I'm not that interested in it and am very wary of its longevity but, I'd play with the family. I just wish there were actually some decent games integrated with it. Seems like sports and fighting games would work better than anything else on this thing, boxing could work beautifully...but nothing too amazing has been announced as to being into development. I dont think they'll ever latch onto the die-hard or hardcore fans that they eventually want to attract.

Comment

I won't buy Kinect because the games are really dumb, how many times am I going to play Kinect Adventures? I have a Wii and I haven't played Wii sports since 2008
                  Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                  Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Danzaiver View Post
                    I have a Wii and I haven't played Wii sports since 2008
                    I played Wii Sports only a few days ago, actually.

In any case, there are other games for it. Not a whole lot of interesting games for many of us, but there are some.

Hell, they're even releasing "Resident Evil Archives" games for the Wii. Now that's mature.

Comment

True. I'll probably get one of them eventually...I'll have to compile a games list. I'm not even 100% on what is all out there for the Wii.

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                        Hell, they're even releasing "Resident Evil Archives" games for the Wii. Now that's mature.
                        Silent Hill Shattered Memories is the best Wii game I have played in my whole life.
                        Everyone should play that game it rocks!
                        Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                        Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Danzaiver View Post
                          Silent Hill Shattered Memories is the best Wii game I have played in my whole life.
                          Everyone should play that game it rocks!
                          No.

No no no no.

[SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"]NO.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

I've heard some pretty good things about it, and if Kahr hates it then that usually another good sign. He was wrong about The Room, after all.

Comment

Well, it's best in Wii, since it rocks with the Wii motion. In other consoles, as a comparison, they suxx... :/
                              The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
                                I've heard some pretty good things about it, and if Kahr hates it then that usually another good sign. He was wrong about The Room, after all.

Have you played the original? If so, don't play this one. If you haven't, you have no idea what you're missing out on (and what they destroyed), so go ahead.

Comment

Working...
                                X