Attached Files
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Comment

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by JackGordon View Post
      This is on my left shoulder.
      Oh SWEET! I want one of those!

I've only got a Wizard on my right shoulder, and a tribal pattern on my lower right arm. Well, now I know what I'll get on my left arm.

I've been playing CoD: Black Ops Zombies. It's friggin' wild how many different kinds of people you meet. Sometimes you end up in a group of seriously cooperative people where everyone helps each other at all times, and you reach the higher levels (like 27, which happened to me recently), while other times you meet bastards that are all about themselves, and refuse to spend ANY points to help their team mates. At those times, you're lucky if you reach 10 (considering everyone else is going to die because they're spending their points).

Sigh... Sometimes I just want to scream at the bastards that run around killstealing and ignoring your obvious need of help.

But then again, sometimes I wish I could just give certain people a big hug, since they're battling like crazy just to help you out of a tight spot.

Zombies - you never know what you get.
      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

I have not decided what to pay for the new Humble indie bundle yet
        http://www.humblebundle.com/
        I'm back.

Comment

Guys... quick question, what game do I play tonight? (Just did a online 4 way dogfight in WOP)

I'm thinking either Fallout New Vegas (i'm about 20hrs in)
          or Dead Space (i'm on level 7 or 8 i think)

... or something else... i feel like downloading that Apache Air Assault game from Yuplay or downloading Arcanum off GOG.com....

Sooo many options... my list of unplayed games is about 15 at the moment... need to get through them over xmas so i can focus on work when i go back on the 4th. (Just started annual leave as of NOW!)

Oh and seeing Muse on Sunday night! going to be wicked.
          Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Tough question. Im personally about a week or so into New Vegas(finally go my new Xbox, course none of my DLC work now)
            I like to bring a little irony to a firefight-Resistance member from Half-Life 2

Comment

Kk i'm playing Raptor remastered 2010 edition off GOG.com
              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

some battlefield for me tonight i feeling

Comment

Originally posted by dalegt4 View Post
                  some battlefield for me tonight i feeling
                  PS3 or 360?

Ah, Battlefield. How I love thee.
                  "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Just had an awesome round of Zombies (Black Ops) on Kino Der Toten. We were four guys, all with microphones. Three of us had the upgraded Ray Gun (me included) and I also had the upgraded Thunder Cannon. We ran out of ammo on round 22 though, so we didn't reach further than that (my record is 27). But it was still an awesome round.

Comment

Last game I played was...

(drum roll)

Spoiler:

good times.

Comment

I like how you use the smiley.

Yeah, always good times.

Comment

Mass Effect... just finished Feros planet after Citadel..

Comment

Last game I played was "Get the insecure fake friend out of my dorm room".

I had a lot of trouble at the level where she stands in front of the mirror and complains about how her clothes make her look fat, but I finally managed to get her out by confusing her with a string of poor-taste Rwandan genocide jokes and shoving her outside in her dazed state.

God I can not leave this place soon enough.
                            <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Sounds like a fun game, Kitt.

I've been playing White Knight Chronicles. I don't entirely know what to make of it yet, but it's interesting that it has an online mode. Now if I only knew someone with White Knight Chronicles...

Comment

QWOP

Er, just click the link, it's fairly self explanatory:

http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

My best: -2 metres

Comment

Working...
                                X