What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Wait, this is some kind of silly iPhone thing? Because my browser ain't getting anything.
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kitt View Post
      Last game I played was "Get the insecure fake friend out of my dorm room".

I had a lot of trouble at the level where she stands in front of the mirror and complains about how her clothes make her look fat, but I finally managed to get her out by confusing her with a string of poor-taste Rwandan genocide jokes and shoving her outside in her dazed state.

God I can not leave this place soon enough.
      Read "Rules of Attraction" by Bret Easton Elis. It is applicable. Plus it's quite funny.
      Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
        http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

Wait, this is some kind of silly iPhone thing? Because my browser ain't getting anything.
        That's odd - it's not working for me either. Maybe a facebook only thing? Posted to my profile...

Comment

Picked up Battlefield Bad Company 2 for the PS3.

loved it on 360 so i thought id get it for the PS3 too.

Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Ah it's working again - must have gone down due to sudden facebook fame:

http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

It's a 100m sprint -- the catch is you can only control your thigh an calf muscles. My best is -3m.

Comment

I played that game about an year ago. Was pretty hilarious.
              KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

BFBC2 Vietnam is still not out on PSN. When I check the site (and the messages on BFBC2 main screen) it keeps saying December 22nd. Why, this is outrageous!
                "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Isn't that thing on the disc already?
                  "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
                  (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Comment

Just Played Some MAG Using PS Move, Very Fun And Tried Out ME 2 Demo FOR PS3!!!!! REALLY LONG AWESOME DEMO
                    PSN ID: sHELLsHOCK619

Comment

Just a while ago I finished Xenosaga 2. Running to start Xenosaga 3!

Just a while ago came the God of War III: Ultimate Edition with its artbook in there. Officially completed the God of War game collections as a genuine Greek gamer! Bought the Ultimate edition for only 119 euros from ebay.com. I was so lucky to find it in the lowest price ever! In official shops it costs 180 euros and above.

Last edited by TannosukeGR; 12-22-2010, 02:11 PM.
                      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

am i sad because i've never played a god of war game?
                        Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

not really
                          I like to bring a little irony to a firefight-Resistance member from Half-Life 2

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                            am i sad because i've never played a god of war game?
                            Not at all. It's just another hack and slash game where everything evolves around killing a group of enemies before moving on to the next group of enemies, only interupted by boss fights that can be fought head on with no strategy. Very repetitive and with close to no substance story-wise, puzzles are a joke. Harsh words coming from a person who found Bayonetta to be genious..

Comment

I personally love the series. The combat is a bit repetitive, but the scale of some things is ridicilous and the places you explore in the Greek mythology are amazing!
                              KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

God of War is the creator of all Hack and slash games
                                I'm back.

Comment

Working...
                                X