What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Started playing Baten Kaitos on the GameCube. At first, it seemed a bit off using cards when fighting and all that (they DO have a purpose and all... but still). But after a few hours of playing, I have to admitt, it's pretty good. The story seems to be taking interesting routes too. Can't wait to continue playing it.
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Installed System Shock 2 again along with some community texture and model enhancements - my favourite game got a little better.

On the 360 I've been playing Saints Row - despite it's flaws I love it.

Comment

Played some Madden 07 against a friend of mine last night. I wished they would release a patch to fix the fatigue. Still a fun game though.

Comment

Been playing through Vice City on the PC.

Comment

Played pretty far into Baten Kaitos, and indeed, it seems to be a very interesting game. I'm just waiting to see if there are any major plot turns or anything like that coming up soon. We could definitively need some sort of plot turn, as we've been going in pretty much the same direction for a while now. Although it's been good, it needs a little more of those "O wow"-experiences. We'll see if we can find some of those soon.
            "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

I've gotten back into Guitar Hero. I like playing Iron Man and Smoke on the Water now because I can play them in real life. Like lookin at my character and be all "Yeah.....I can do that."
              <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Came across Kingdom Hearts II in town yesterday, so I bought it. At first, I thought that I wouldn't start playing it until I was done with Baten Kaitos, to be sure I was done with that before I have to return the GameCube. But silly me, thinking I could hold back. So I started playing KH2, and it's GREAT! I'm loving it!

Comment

Started playing Max Payne over again
                  My home computer doesn't have a video card at the moment (using the integrated), so there's not much gaming here.
                  Yes, you.

Comment

Seriously, I can't put KH2 down. I'm gonna have serious sleeping issues...

Comment

Splinter Cell: Double Agent multiplayer demo has come out on the Marketplace. While I enjoy it, its only when I can acctually get into a game with my friend. Heres some detale in super-cool list form:

Pros:
                      1.) Graphics are pretty impressive for multiplayer. Light years beyonde Chaos Theories

2.) A lot of fun to play. Easy and quick on-the-fly tutorials (for isntance, to climb a fence, the game will show a "ghost" doing it with the respective buttion press when you get close to the object) and theres some pretty cool new things added to the game.

3.) Co-op mode has been lost and gained. While at first I was like WTF YOU MEAN THEY TOOK CO-OP OUT?! now that I have played, I'm not so angry anymore. It's like versus mode, but different. The AI for the bots are also super genius. They know pretty much all the hideing spots that you could camp at to hack a terminal.

Cons: (which, hopefully, will only be demo related)

1.) The'res only one item for the Spies, and one for the Mercs (which are now called Upsilons)

2.) Certinately only a problem for the demo because the other options are there, but they're locked. You can't create your own room and invite your buddies in. If you wana invite your buddy, you have to keep joining new matches untill the game decides to give you your own room, and you have to boot everyone out untill your freind is able to get in.

3.) and, by far, and I hope and pray to GOD that this will not be a problem for the full game or else it will DESTROY it. Decently often, when joining a game, the screen just sticks. It won't join a room, and you can't back out of the sceen. It just says "Joining a session, please wait" forever. You have to go back to dashboard and restart the demo. Also, it happens when loading maps themselves. It has a little training video while the level loads, and it just loops forever, and after a while it will say "Host disconnected from the session" even if you're the one thats host.

If that problem isn't fixed, theres gona be a lot of pissed off fans. Straight pissed fans. Like, riots in the steets straight pissed fans.

Assuming the few problems are indeed fixed, theres a new champion of Xbox Live for me when the full game comes out.
                      Last edited by AlianAnt; 10-15-2006, 05:51 AM.
                      <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

New Super Mario Bros. on the DS. Only played it for a 10 minutes or so, but I liked it. Strongly considering getting a ds now.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
                          New Super Mario Bros. on the DS. Only played it for a 10 minutes or so, but I liked it. Strongly considering getting a ds now.
                          You should, and post your minigame results up here too

Recently got Metroid Prime: Hunters for the DS. Unique way of using the stylus for directing the 'mouse-look' makes FPS not a pain like playing on a gamepad.
                          Mirrors are more fun than Television

Comment

This week I've been mostly playing ... Lego Star Wars 2 (X360)

The whole idea of a game sound silly and childish, but im loving it.
                            If you're a fan of the Star Wars ( the originals ) this game is a must.

Back to business --> playing with legos

Comment

All this talk about Kingdom Hearts 2 has got me playing the first one again.

Stormed through Hades Cup last night - was easier than I expected, though I got my butt kicked by Sephiroth.

Gonna go through it again solo as Sora. Thinking about finishing the synthesis mission as well.

Comment

Just finished Splinter Cell: Double Agent for the Xbox 360. Two more alternative endings to go

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X