What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

I see. Speaking of Darksiders and PS3/X360, in which console do you suggest me to buy the Darksiders ? I want it with more and useful DLC and with HD stuff.
    The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
      I see. Speaking of Darksiders and PS3/X360, in which console do you suggest me to buy the Darksiders ? I want it with more and useful DLC and with HD stuff.
      There appears that there will be no DLC for Darksiders. Not that it matters, Darksiders is fine the way it is. I had great fun with it, and it's highly recommended. Very nice story too.

I've been playing more BFBC2: Vietnam. Me and the M2 (flamethrower) are having a blast with lots of BBQing!
      (Oh, and I found the perfect 'nade spot on one of the maps as Rush - Defend. I got over 25+ kills with grenades before they managed to pick other routes and finally killed me. )
      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
        There appears that there will be no DLC for Darksiders. Not that it matters, Darksiders is fine the way it is. I had great fun with it, and it's highly recommended. Very nice story too.
        I see. Then I'll decide to buy it into PS3 for Full HD stuff only.

Need also to buy White Knight Chronicles, Valkyria Chronicles I etc.
        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

(Oh, and I found the perfect 'nade spot on one of the maps as Rush - Defend. I got over 25+ kills with grenades before they managed to pick other routes and finally killed me. )
          *drools*

You need to show me asap

Comment

Been playing Singularity. Interesting game. I like how it uses the ability to bend time.
            "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Been playing Singularity. Interesting game. I like how it uses the ability to bend time.
              Been thinking about getting it. Still in doubt... How strong is the political mumbo jumbo in the game? Would you say it's more horror than sci-fi?
              "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
              (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Comment

For the first time in my life I wanted to play Halo. With all due respect to Halo fans, Reach was bullshit. Sick of graphics, enemies, all those colorful weapons.
                I'm looking forward to exchange it with Vanquish.
                Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

^I've only played multiplayer, which I think is the whole point of the game? Took me a while to get into, but I really enjoy it now - can't beat pinnacle, with jetpacks and random weapons. Best played with 7 other friends.

Comment

Originally posted by JackGordon View Post
                    Been thinking about getting it. Still in doubt... How strong is the political mumbo jumbo in the game? Would you say it's more horror than sci-fi?
                    The political mumbo jumbo plays a part in it, but it's not exactly strong. It's more just there to help create a story. Interesting? Sure. I wouldn't say it's THE story of the year though, but it's entertaining. Isn't that the whole point?

And no, it's not more horror than sci-fi. It's not horror at all. There is nothing I find even remotely scary about the game apart from the freaking annoying little "Ticks" that keep flocking up to me and blowing up, making me keep losing a buttload of health. And then again, it's not scary, just damn freaking annoying.

The game seems fairly good, from the parts I've played. I haven't touched the Mutliplayer yet (yes, there is Multiplayer here), but I'm not touching that until I've completed the story mode. So I can't give you clues about that.

Is it worth it? That depends. It's a lot more entertaining than a lot of other games I've played over the years. But it's something each person has to decide. I don't think it suits everyone, but I enjoy it. Again, apart from those damn little "Ticks"...

Comment

Deadly Premonition. The controlls make Alone in the dark feel like the most polished tps ever, but it's still great fun!

Comment

Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Comment

^Looks tempting... how is it?

Can't believe the first one came out over 15 years ago.

I'm interested in trying Epic Mickey - Warren Spector's new game. It's getting mixed reviews - (apparently the camera and controls are gash), but I'm curious just to see what he's done with it - especially as the style and story is based on the classic, golden era of Disney.
                          Last edited by Maddieman; 12-26-2010, 11:06 AM.

Comment

It's nostalgic, yet new. The way the game works is a lot like the old Donkey Kong Country, while at the same time it's using 2.5D to its fullest and the motion of the Wii. For instance, you can shake the controller to get DK to smack the ground. Or press forward and shake to get him to make a roll.

I think it's pretty good. It gets challenging (hard) very quickly, something that makes it all the more rewarding when you accomplish something. Is it worth it? So very much, yes! I've been anticipating this game since it was first announced, and I'm sooooo pleased!

Comment

Does Donkey kong country returns have a multiplayer? I bought a Wii for my siblings this christmas and obviously I picked up Donkey Kong along with it. Haven't started playing it yet, busy with Mario bros

Comment

YES! I bought Dragon Age Ultimate Edition + braid,puzzle agent,garrys mod and TF2 on steam!
                                I'm back.

Comment

Working...
                                X