• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by Danzaiver View Post
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

It had the must WTF ending ... I hated it

Can't wait for AC3
    My sentiments exactly. Replaying it for 100% right now though still.
    <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

got a playstation move and heavy rain move edition, seems simpler control wise but pulls you much further into the game and feels like you are interacting with this virtual world.
      Its a shame alan wakes a microsoft exclusive because the move/wii style of one controller to aim the light and gun with and the other to move around would have been way more fun than the traditional controller.

Comment

Just finished Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, a satisfying sequel even though the ending left a bit to be desired. I'm confused why this one is the only SC game not offered on Steam - looking it up reveals the reason to be something about lighting not displaying correctly, but I had no issues running through the game.
        Remedy's currently known projects:
        Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Finished Shadow of the Colossus. Those giants were the most epic fights, except of those two small Colossi(with the bull and wild boar morphs). The most epic of all the fights was the last boss. That guy wasn't a colossus, but a TITAN, with his size like this.

Soon I'll play Trapt(PS2), which I played temporarily before fixing the SotC's problem with the frozen black screen. I played it for a while and reached ep 6. For those who don't know this game it's a Hack n' Slash/Strategy JRPG. The one who wrote the term Horror Action/Adventure in Gamespot.com is grievously mistaken.
          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
            The one who wrote the term Horror Action/Adventure in Gamespot.com is grievously mistaken.
            Funny you mention this. Not too long ago I was having a look on Gamespot to see if I missed out on certain PS2 survival horror titles. Trapt came up but one glance at the screens made raise an eyebrow or two
            "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
            (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Comment

Played a bit of Bad company 2 and some LAN with Age of empires 3. Good times.

Comment

Fallout: New Vegas. Having a great time with this one. What is not to like, tons of quests, NPC's, places to explore. Weapons and items to find. I'm like 20 hours in and I feel as if I just started playing the game. I have only done so far two quest that have given me achievements "Ain't that a kick in the head" and "Come Fly with me" that's it.

I really like the new companions system. I'm hanging out with Boone and E-DE right now. Boone is on automatic that guy is a killing machine and E-DE helps out a lot, I don't have to do a whole lot myself but sit and watch. Also the faction system is pretty cool, there are a lot of factions in this game, The Powder Gangers hate me and so far I haven't really pissed The Legion, I want to see their side of things before I go ballistic on their asses. Right now I'm thinking on siding with the NCR though, let's see how things play out.

I like New Vegas more than Fallout 3 to be honest. The world is more interactive, there are way more quests and characters. The companions are cool and they have their own quests and history.

Not many negatives to tell besides of course that the game has a lot of bugs. I have only found one so far that really pissed me off. I was fighting this raider and I got on V.A.T.S and told my PC to fill that guys head with bullets. The game got into slow motion but my character just stood there while the raider was filling me with lead, that went on for like ten seconds. I almost freaking died. Still the bugs are only a small annoyance compare to how much content this game has.
                Defeat is not an option, they picked a fight with a warlock. I have Tiger blood and Adonis DNA. Duhh Winning.

Comment

Originally posted by JackGordon View Post
                  Funny you mention this. Not too long ago I was having a look on Gamespot to see if I missed out on certain PS2 survival horror titles. Trapt came up but one glance at the screens made raise an eyebrow or two
                  Well, yeah. If you play it, you'll then understand my true term for this game.
                  The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Playing Some Black Ops On PSN, HEHE PASSING THE TIME

HERES A 30sec Clip Of Getting Raped By The OVERPOWERED KNIFE AHHHHH I HATE THE KNIFING THEY NEED TO FIX THAT..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDgfDAtlpOc
                    PSN ID: sHELLsHOCK619

Comment

Originally posted by JoYnEr View Post
                      AHHHHH I HATE THE KNIFING THEY NEED TO FIX THAT..
                      they need to fix the franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by shorty View Post
                        they need to fix the franchise.
                        Hear hear.

But not the Zombies Mode. That ROCKS!
                        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                          Hear hear.

But not the Zombies Mode. That ROCKS!
                          Agreed, they should just leave out the rest of the game

Comment

Mmmm zombies sounds fun right now haha
                            PSN ID: sHELLsHOCK619

Comment

Just finished the Trapt. That's another one game I finished in a overnight. If I continue like this, I'll finish all games eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by shorty View Post
                                Agreed, they should just leave out the rest of the game
                                Yeah. Maybe just do a "Call of Duty: Zombies" game instead. Pure Zombie mode, bitches!
                                "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Working...
                                X