Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What game did you last play?

    Played Singurality over 3 times to find all the endings. Scary and very good game as well.

    Comment


    • Re: What game did you last play?

      Originally posted by Explorer View Post
      Played Singurality over 3 times to find all the endings. Scary and very good game as well.
      Say what? How many endings are there? I only found two, and then I got the choice for those at the very end of the game (meaning I just had to restart from the previous save point).

      I did not realize there were more endings. I need to get back up in that shit.
      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

      Comment


      • Re: What game did you last play?

        SPOILER ALERT

        Mass Effect - Finished after 27h... Status: Council - saved, Anderson is the member, Shepard - paragon

        Mass Effect 2 - Finished after 44h.10m... Status: Shepard - paragon ultimate, Illusive man - *facepalm* , Suicide Mission: Kelly R.I.P, 3/4 of normadny members R.I.P, Everyone is loyal...

        Mass Effect 3 - am waiting for it like little kid for presents on Christmas

        Comment


        • Re: What game did you last play?

          I recently played Singularity as well. I loved it. Def. a bit of a throwback in terms of level design and graphics...but it was very enjoyable. Felt like a blend of Bioshock, Half-Life, and the recently released Metro 2033, among others. It was a lot of fun...the gun play was nothing to write home about, but it got better as you upgraded.

          FYI...you can get all three endings on a single playthrough. When you beat the game, it automatically saves at the final decision. Seeing all three endings is just as easy as pressing continue, once you beat the game.

          Comment


          • Re: What game did you last play?

            Originally posted by Kahr View Post
            Say what? How many endings are there? I only found two, and then I got the choice for those at the very end of the game (meaning I just had to restart from the previous save point).

            I did not realize there were more endings. I need to get back up in that shit.
            Spoiler:

            Comment


            • Re: What game did you last play?

              Originally posted by Vlado View Post
              SPOILER ALERT

              Mass Effect - Finished after 27h... Status: Council - saved, Anderson is the member, Shepard - paragon

              Mass Effect 2 - Finished after 44h.10m... Status: Shepard - paragon ultimate, Illusive man - *facepalm* , Suicide Mission: Kelly R.I.P, 3/4 of normadny members R.I.P, Everyone is loyal...

              Mass Effect 3 - am waiting for it like little kid for presents on Christmas
              Love interest?

              My primary playthrough, I'm still loyal to Ashley.

              My secondary one, I'm sexing up Miranda.

              And then I have several others. haha.

              Comment


              • Re: What game did you last play?

                Been playing Red Dead Redemption multiplayer since they had double XP for the holidays. I finally finished the single player too, I was burned out playing through it when I first got it because I felt the Mexico missions went on too long (and having Alan Wake at the same time was a huge distraction).

                I just started Deadly Premonition earlier.

                Comment


                • Re: What game did you last play?

                  Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Ooooh.
                  "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

                  Comment


                  • Re: What game did you last play?

                    Just started Odin Sphere, that platform J-RPG. An awesome RPG I'm plying with joy.
                    The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

                    Comment


                    • Re: What game did you last play?

                      Played some MW2 Spec Ops with my little brother yesterday. So good. Also tried playing with some of the settings in multiplayer -- hardcore 3rd person with barely any health and no radar. It was pretty fun.

                      Also tried this game called Iron Grip: Warlord the other day with some clanmates, that was pretty fun. It's kind of like a medieval-ish setting FPS/RTS combination.

                      I'm contemplating renting Assassin's Creed 2 on Onlive.
                      NEVER FORGET
                      Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
                      5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

                      Comment


                      • Re: What game did you last play?

                        Amnesia The Dark Descent.....oh my god i will NEVER BE ABLE TO SLEEP!!! NEVER!
                        I'm back.

                        Comment


                        • Re: What game did you last play?

                          ^ So want to play that but don't have a good enough computer.
                          I like to bring a little irony to a firefight-Resistance member from Half-Life 2

                          Comment


                          • Re: What game did you last play?

                            Originally posted by SUDDENJONATAN View Post
                            Amnesia The Dark Descent.....oh my god i will NEVER BE ABLE TO SLEEP!!! NEVER!
                            Wuss.

                            I'll admit, it's perhaps one of the most intense and scary games I've ever played, but losing sleep over it? Naw. Hardly any games stick to my mind in such a fashion that I'll lay awake thinking about it.
                            "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

                            Comment


                            • Re: What game did you last play?

                              Originally posted by SUDDENJONATAN View Post
                              Amnesia The Dark Descent.....oh my god i will NEVER BE ABLE TO SLEEP!!! NEVER!
                              What Kahr said is the truthg. I always sleep, after playing or seeing any horror games or movies. Only then I can have that Lovecraft Effect affecting me more. That's how Lovecraft wrote his own books like this, so do I the same.

                              Only wusses can't face their own horror like true men. I enjoy watching nightmares and dreams like a real man and the predecessor of Lovecraft Effect.
                              The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

                              Comment


                              • Re: What game did you last play?

                                Manhood* measurement time!

                                * The scientific term is censored. Science is bad mkay?
                                Last edited by JackGordon; 01-04-2011, 07:56 PM.
                                "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
                                (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X