• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Spoiler:
    <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

I just finished playing Beyond Good and Evil. In my opinion, it ranks up there as among some of the best games I have ever played. The developers successfully created a game world filled with a great storyline, character development and some creative gameplay. I would definately recommend it to any gamer who is looking for a decent game that contains a lot more than the usual generic titles.
      5 stars!
      Remedy's currently known projects:
      Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Playing the Rainbow 6 Vegas demo (that you American's don't get LOL) and I've gotta say, it seems like a hell of a game. It's got the tactical side that made GRAW good, developed on it, added tighter controls and thrown in a Gears-of-War-esque cover mechanic. Oh, and it uses Unreal Engine 3.

It's that good, it almost makes me regret pre-ordering Gears of War on Saturday, as this comes out the week after. Thankfully though, I should be getting a decent paycheck coming in at the end of November, so I won't have to wait too long

Comment

Finally finished chapter 2 of Neverwinter Nights last night.

The game structure is getting a bit repetitive now (especially the dungeon crawling), but strangely compelling at the same time. The story so far is interesting, and you do feel like you're playing a part in it (not just filling in a role). I guess part of the appeal is the fact that most game characters have a LOT to say, and most of it is fairly engaging (especially when you get the options to lie, deceive, blackmail characters ).

The biggest downside for me is that, unlike Morrowind, there doesn't appear to be an overall 'world' to explore. Each chapter appears to be confined to a large-ish town, and several neighbouring areas + dungeons. That said, there's still a lot to see and do. Heck some of the side quests in this game are longer than regular levels in other rpgs.

Comment

I've been meaning to start trying out Neverwinter Nights. I guess I'm just really waiting for NWN2 to come out. Some of my friends that have been playing the first, says that the second will have a lot of additional stuff you didn't get in the first one. My main goal with this game will probably be to create my own stuff, be a GM and all that. So I'll wait for the second game, start playing a little to see how it works, before I try to create own stories and stuff.

We'll see how goes.
                "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Been playing GTA San Andreas for a year or more now Yeah, you gonna say - "hate that game", but that one is my favorite - been a GTA fan for a 8-10 years now (starting from the very first GTA).
                  I'm looking forward to "Dark Messiah of Might and Magic" - new fighting style, not so bad visuals (HL2 engine, I presume), could be an interesting story, but a little afraid that everything will be scripted..

Comment

Grrrr...my Soul Calibur 3 save game corrupted!

Comment

Ouch, I hate it when that happens. Happened to me on some RPG once, a long one, where I had come pretty damn far. The suddenly the file corrupted, and I had to start all over.
                      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Well, I've been playing that Scarface game, Scarface: The World Is Yours and it blew my expectations out of the water with a 50,000 megaton neuclear warhead.

Been playing every chance I've gotten for two days, and faked sickness so I could skip sk00 and play.

Comment

Heh, think the worst loss of a save game for me was playing Oblivion.

What happened was that the loading time's became extremely slow, as in to the point where playing the game became a chore. So I tried everything to fix it, and ended up deleting my 65 hour save game in an attempt to get it working properly.
                          The worst thing? That didn't work. All it took to actually fix that problem, was to hold the A button while the game booted up, which clears the HD's cache

Comment

Originally posted by AlianAnt View Post
                            Been playing every chance I've gotten for two days, and faked sickness so I could skip sk00 and play.
                            Not a good thing.
                            Yes, you.

Comment

You mean the skipping school, or the playing of Scarface?

And JLN, that happend to me, but the clearing of the saved games worked for me. But it was soooo lame. It was takeing minutes to load buildings when I entered them.

Comment

Relatively little game playing for me this last week. Thinking about getting back into Guild Wars, since I wanna have at least one game to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X