What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Uhhhh...get Scarface. Trust me. Its awesome.
    <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Console? Computer?
      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

> get Scarface. Trust me. Its awesome.
        You forgot to add: "It's only my personal opinion"

IMHO Scarface is a long way to go to reach the playability level of the kind GTA has. But closing eyes on this - it's not a totaly bad game afterall, but not a great one either

And hey - Dark Messiah finally hits the shelves - all fantasy RPG/action fans be sure to check it out! (end of unpayed commercial)
        Last edited by crash; 10-26-2006, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Been playing MK: Armageddon for a while -- pretty damn fun. It's got practically every character from the series, including the obscure ones like Meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddie
            Been playing MK: Armageddon for a while -- pretty damn fun. It's got practically every character from the series, including the obscure ones like Meat
            Been considering getting this myself, I'm just a little put off by the idea of there being no character specific fatalities. I enjoyed MK: Deadly Alliance and MK: Deception was a fantastic game, just wondering if it'd be worth picking this one up?

Comment

Well I got it for an excellent discount at HMV (thanks to my trusty student card ); I wouldn't have got it for £30 though.

Konquest mode aside, it's essentially the same gameplay, etc. It's good to be able to play as everyone from the entire series (although it comes at a price -- only 2 combat styles per character) and the kreate a fighter mode is pretty good.

Konquest mode is shorter and more linear than in MKD (because it's action based), but its definitely much more interesting and challenging. It's more Kombat focused too -- instead of being a practice mode wrapped up in an rpg. I think you'd be more likely to play it through again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                Console? Computer?
                PS2. Thats what I'm playing it on. Been hearing bad reports on all other platforms, but I think its the best game to come along that is open-ended since San Andreas.

Comment

May as well get MKA before it gets pulled off the shelves by the force that is...

"It has today come to my attention that the newly recently [sic] Mortal Kombat: Armageddon contains an unauthorized commercial exploitation of my name, photograph, image, and likeness within the game," Thompson wrote in an e-mail addressed to Midway president and CEO David Zucker and carbon-copied to several news outlets. "You are commanded to cease and desist immediately from the distribution of this game because of this unauthorized, illegal content."
                  http://www.gamingtarget.com/article.php?artid=6154
                  http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
                    May as well get MKA before it gets pulled off the shelves by the force that is...
                    Yes because he's been so successful in court

It's already rated Mature so he has no base
                    Mirrors are more fun than Television

Comment

But he's commanded them!

Comment

LOL!

Hilarious

Comment

Thats gold, Jerry! GOLD!

What an idiot. But I've said it before, and I'll say it again: it's a damn good thing that he's so dumb because if he had a brain, we could be in deep crap right now.

Comment

The game I played last is Unreal Tournament 2004. I have been playing it for just about a year and am getting really good at it (im in a clan and everything). It is an FPS game, but it is different from most. You can play with many different settings like low gravity, instagib (one hit kill), also there are alot of different weapons to choose from. It is an online game, but you can play single player (although I wouldn't recommend it because it gets boring really quick).

Comment

Unfortunately..

http://ctprofiles.net/3601469

World of Warcraft.

Comment

Just finished Prince of Persia: Sands of Time last night. Very enjoyable game and I will be picking up the sequel when I get the chance.
                                Remedy's currently known projects:
                                Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X