Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What game did you last play?

    Still playing DA2 with a little bit of Tales of Vesperia and Beyond Good & Evil in the mix to shake things up. I have to admit something really shameful. I used the XP and money glitch. This is the very first time in my gaming life that I take advantage of a glitch. I wasn't going to do it but then I thought that by the time I get to my 2nd playthrough Bioware will had fixed the issue already so I might as well go crazy now and do things the right way the second time around. Now I'm running around Kirkwall with my level 50 mage, plus my level 50 companions and a whole lot of money that I won't be able to spend even if I buy every item in the game. I'm having a lot of fun just ripping every enemy apart.

    Damn M.O.T.H you just went freaking ninja on my ass and said exactly what I was just going to say about the companions, the setting and specially the story. Damn I need to type faster next time, I had to erase two long paragraphs. Thanks dude.

    For what I have seen though, Bioware is getting a lot of heat for DA2. A lot of fans are really angry and upset with the direccion of the franchise. The moderators on their forums are handing out bans like chocolates. I myself, I'm a little dissapointed with the game and this is coming from a huge Origins fan.
    Defeat is not an option, they picked a fight with a warlock. I have Tiger blood and Adonis DNA. Duhh Winning.

    Comment


    • Re: What game did you last play?

      I've also started playing Dragon Age 2. I haven't got very far into it yet though (need to get an essay out the way first). My first impressions are good but it's still early days. It's nice to see that the graphics have been improved, and the dialogue has been fun so far.

      Comment


      • Re: What game did you last play?

        Originally posted by cubanito305 View Post
        Still playing DA2 with a little bit of Tales of Vesperia and Beyond Good & Evil in the mix to shake things up. I have to admit something really shameful. I used the XP and money glitch. This is the very first time in my gaming life that I take advantage of a glitch. I wasn't going to do it but then I thought that by the time I get to my 2nd playthrough Bioware will had fixed the issue already so I might as well go crazy now and do things the right way the second time around. Now I'm running around Kirkwall with my level 50 mage, plus my level 50 companions and a whole lot of money that I won't be able to spend even if I buy every item in the game. I'm having a lot of fun just ripping every enemy apart.

        Damn M.O.T.H you just went freaking ninja on my ass and said exactly what I was just going to say about the companions, the setting and specially the story. Damn I need to type faster next time, I had to erase two long paragraphs. Thanks dude.

        For what I have seen though, Bioware is getting a lot of heat for DA2. A lot of fans are really angry and upset with the direccion of the franchise. The moderators on their forums are handing out bans like chocolates. I myself, I'm a little dissapointed with the game and this is coming from a huge Origins fan.
        From an outsider's perspective, I played the demo of DA2 and I liked it from what I was given. I never played the first, though. I do keep hearing amongst my friends, however, that the first completely outshines the 2nd.
        I rarely reply to topics.

        Comment


        • Re: What game did you last play?

          So, I realized that, since I have a new XBox, I don't have any of my Mass Effect saves... which would mean that I can't import them to ME3 when it arrives. Therefore I've started replaying the first two games, currently on my way to recruit Liara with my new and improved female Shepard. Shame I won't have my 'first ever' Shepard, but her lips kind of annoyed me anyway...

          Other than that, I'm borrowing my sister's DS for the week and some games from my friends, because I sorely want a DS of my own but could never get one. Hell, even these days I could probably buy a used one and a game for $80, but I still don't have that money. Kind of sad, really- they're already bringing out 3DS and I still can't afford the used original model.

          ...Anyway. So I'm also playing Professor Layton and the Curious Village (which I'm very much enjoying) and Pokemon White (which is kind of battered so I'm experiencing glitches and vanishing music here and there).

          Gosh, what a hobby; cheaper than my brother's music recording, cheaper than my sister's horseback riding, yet I can still only buy about one game every four months unless it's a terrific bargain. Doesn't help that I've been hunting for jobs for over a year- anything from fast food to being a receptionist- and nothing. But enough of that, I guess... at least I have some things to play this week that I haven't already replayed four times.
          <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

          Comment


          • Re: What game did you last play?

            i have just been smashing through Test Drive unlimited2 since release date, however touch wood have suffered none of the corrupt save or gameplay issues others have other than the occasional drop out of a multiplayer game... which does suck. good game though, marmite though, some love it, some hate it

            Comment


            • Re: What game did you last play?

              Originally posted by JackGordon View Post
              Thought I'd set up my PS2 again to play the original Killzone because apparently I forgot all about it. Bad idea. Terrible, in fact. I remember now why I completed it only once and never looked back; it's totally unplayable generic garbage. Who, in their right mind, would even think of rating this crap higher than a four out of ten?

              Some people complain about Shadow of the Colossus being to big of a game for the PS2 to handle, well at least it's playable. Killzone, on the other hand, is not. Awful controls, extremely annoying voices & characters, a terrible framerate, a rubbish checkpoint system and more!

              Back to Killzone 2 & 3 it is, then!
              False.
              NEVER FORGET
              Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
              5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

              Comment


              • Re: What game did you last play?

                Call of Duty: World at War was my last game played and current game played.
                I rarely reply to topics.

                Comment


                • Re: What game did you last play?

                  Abes exouddus.

                  Comment


                  • Re: What game did you last play?

                    Originally posted by Totally Insane View Post
                    Abes exouddus.
                    You're doing it so well! That's one of the best platform from PSX era! Keep it up!
                    The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

                    Comment


                    • Re: What game did you last play?

                      Crysis 2 demo, started working again so haven't been playing many games lately, but this Crysis 2 game will be well worth a shot when it's out.
                      Quote - "Either I get to Burger Shot, or someone is getting shot!" Disgruntled LC Resident.

                      Comment


                      • Re: What game did you last play?

                        Originally posted by pocketbannana View Post
                        False.
                        And this comes from someone with an avatar who's sticking his head into the ground... Care to elaborate or do I have to assume that your copy of Killzone works better?
                        "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
                        (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

                        Comment


                        • Re: What game did you last play?

                          Killzone on the PS2 is horrible as hell.

                          I want a PS3 to play ICO and SOTC also they are going to release Xenogears on PSN
                          Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                          Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

                          Comment


                          • Re: What game did you last play?

                            Originally posted by Danzaiver View Post
                            I want a PS3 to play ICO and SOTC also they are going to release Xenogears on PSN
                            Played both in original console(PS2). Both are epic fantasy games. Everyone should buy them and play them. They're worth to play! Can't wait to play The Last Guardian!

                            As for Xenogears, I'd rather play it at PSX. I love them originated. Besides I'm a collector.

                            I don't like them in digital content... :/
                            The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

                            Comment


                            • Re: What game did you last play?

                              Originally posted by Danzaiver View Post
                              I want a PS3 to play ICO and SOTC
                              I can't bloody wait until those HD versions get released later this year! I promise, I will light a cigar with a blowtorch to celebrate.

                              And when The Last Guardian gets released I will light the moon with an even bigger blowtorch. To celebrate.
                              "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
                              (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

                              Comment


                              • Re: What game did you last play?

                                Originally posted by JackGordon View Post
                                And when The Last Guardian gets released I will light the moon with an even bigger blowtorch. To celebrate.
                                +1.000.000!!!!!!!

                                Will do the same! I'll wait for the game to be released and when the full moon shows up, I'll start playing it, so that I can feel its magic.
                                The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X