What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Swarm. Can't say that it's among my list of best arcades, but it's kinda cool.
    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

I just restarted max payne 2. great game if a little slow to turn the camera when max is being attacked from behind.
      and quick save is hand when he fridge-jumps across the platforms outside his apartment. still great though, nice to play something thats a challenge as opposed to another jellyvision 2 gun bro down shooter.

Comment

3 Xboxes, 2 projectors, an hd tv, 6 pizzas, a fridge FULL of Peroni, and an excellent night of Halo.

Comment

Tetris
          We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Originally posted by Zhinarkos View Post
            Tetris
            Ah... Retro times ^^
            The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Sometimes, you just want it plain and simple.

I think at the end of the day I still would play a game with lots of bugs and problems if it still gave me the joy of challenging my skills as a gamer and would be intriguing for me as a gamer, rather than just keep playing the same stuff that comes out all the time, with same gameplay, but with different styling, story and lore.

Started a new game of Civic yesterday, with the Aztecs. Trying a completely different tactic here. What happens will be seen later...

Comment

Originally posted by Zhinarkos View Post
                Sometimes, you just want it plain and simple
                Nothing beats doing a couple of lines, eh?
                "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
                (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Comment

exactly!

Comment

Finally forced myself to finish Black Ops. Once again Call of Duty turns out to be mediocre garbadge. Zombies are awesome though.

Comment

Originally posted by shorty View Post
                      Zombies are awesome though.
                      I know!
                      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

• Re: Come home with me.

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
                        Beautiful Escape

It's a very disturbing game where you play a creepy Dexter-like character who lures people to his basement and tortures them. The aim is not kill them, but to break them physically and emotionally.

Normally I'm quite vocal about sadism in games, but this article in Gamasutra intrigued me, so I thought I'd try it. If it was just torturing innocent people it would be a pretty shallow and unsavoury game, but wrapped around all that is a compelling, well written, albeit bleak story. I won't go as far as saying it's art, but for a 2 hour indie game, it's a tad more thought provoking than Gears.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/3...Sociopathy.php

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010...pe-dungeoneer/

Now I'm off to play Marvel Brothel!
                        That was great. The torturing parts were a bit lackluster and a hard (I never got above 3 stars). The story was really good.

Come home with me.
                        KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

Lotro and lots of it.

Yesterday was kind of fun - I took part with Kitt in an annual ride across middle earth. It started at 10pm EST (3am my time), so I had to sleep for 4 hours, wake up, play it, then crash for another 3-4 hours before work.

Unfortunately there was a problem - no sooner had we got started when my Internet connection died on me. It was only out for a minute, but by the time I got going again, I'd lost the pack. After some frantic teleporting and some crafty shortcuts I managed to rejoin them, but only for a brief moment, before it happened again.

Eventually I had to give up - every time I caught up, I'd get disconnected again; but to be honest, I couldn't have stayed the whole journey anyway because it was so late. I was glad enough to be a small part of it, and I reckon at least 100 people showed up, which was amazing to watch. Attached are a few screens.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Been playing lots of ME2, myself. I still have tons to do yet, including the Shadow Broker and the Arrival DLC. Probably have another 20 hours or so to go. Lots of recruiting to do yet.

Comment

Finished Beyond Good & Evil yesterday. Awesome game and a really memorable final hour. I also started a new playthrough of Alpha Protocol on hard difficulty using the Veteran background, so far so good. Great game, is a shame that a sequel will never happen because of poor sales.

And tomorrow or later today to be more exact I will be back on Mass Effect 2 for the Arrival DLC. Here is the explosive/super awesome trailer for those interested.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPXpikoWAo
                              Defeat is not an option, they picked a fight with a warlock. I have Tiger blood and Adonis DNA. Duhh Winning.

Comment

I downloaded Arrival...wont play until i beat the game again, however. I did just beat the Shadow Broker DLC...it was fantastic. The actual Shadow Broker wasnt what I was expecting...but it was cool. It was nice to see them add this DLC with Liara. In the vanilla game, her role is horrible. So it was great to actually team up again and have a more in depth conversation. I just wish we got some more Ashley Williams. Instead of one encounter and an E-Mail.

Comment

Working...
                                X