Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Started playing Chrono Trigger(DS).
    The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, although I am currently stuck on a boss I'm finding some of the enemies quite difficult to defeat, but it's a beautiful looking game and i'm enjoying it so far

Comment

Originally posted by kokosoko View Post
        Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, although I am currently stuck on a boss I'm finding some of the enemies quite difficult to defeat, but it's a beautiful looking game and i'm enjoying it so far
        Everybody is always stuck on a boss. I'm even stuck on the final boss at Star Ocean 4: The last Hope. I have yet to finish it, but I'm bored to go through the whole pre-boss wave again...

I'm saving my brain later to finish them someday. ^^
        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

I finished Castlevania: Lords of Shadow a few days ago. The first half of the game is quite difficult until you get some powers and upgrades and you get used to the gameplay mechanism, specially the counter attack which plays an important role in the second half. After that, you can enjoy kicking the bosses' ass.

And you can check this out if you're not going to spend a lot of time finding the gems:
          http://guides.gamervoices.com/achiev...gem-locations/
          Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Crash Bandicoot 1, 2 and 3 plus Rayman, all on PSP.
            We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post
              I finished Castlevania: Lords of Shadow a few days ago. The first half of the game is quite difficult until you get some powers and upgrades and you get used to the gameplay mechanism, specially the counter attack which plays an important role in the second half. After that, you can enjoy kicking the bosses' ass.

And you can check this out if you're not going to spend a lot of time finding the gems:
              http://guides.gamervoices.com/achiev...gem-locations/
              So, did you liked the game or what?
              Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
              Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Danzaiver View Post
                So, did you liked the game or what?
                Despite the initial disappointment, now I can say I liked it. Although on one hand it has undeniable similarities to GOW series, but on the other hand it's quiet unique and stand-alone. Level design and graphics are fascinating.

All of the upgrades for the Combat Cross were story based and the other ones were for sub-weapons. I'd very much like to see some hidden places in which you could defeat the enemies and get some extra power, not ability, for Combat Cross( Vampire Killer as they say)

The story was good enough; although,
                Spoiler:

Comment

XD I also thought that about Z but I wasn't sure ...

I'm glad that you liked the game, I want to play the second DLC it sounds cool!
                  Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                  Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

I'm playing Shift 2 for unknown reasons. Unsure if I like it or not. I dislike the annoying commentary... but it seems to play out OK so far. Currently just sticking with the S2000 and upgrading it for each class above D.
                    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

I've just started Uncharted 2. It's my first playthrough. Wow, the graphics are crazy. And the story is better than U1 I suppose. I used to watch Marco Polo's Adventure when I was a kid

Comment

Recently got a PS3. Came packaged with Medal of Honor, which crashes halfway through the intro video. Somethnig clearly amiss here.

Played Batman Arkham Asylum before that. A friend of mine called it the most Batman thing ever, and I agree with him. Damn good game.
                        "Do you know what your sin is?"
                        "Oh hell, I'm a fan of all seven."

Comment

Hmmm..... okay maybe I'm just used to more grindy racing games but within a couple of hours I have my Koenensigg, my Audi R8, my Zonda and my Ford GT. Can quit the game now i guess....

It's weird in that I have bought all these cars yet I'm still doing Class C + B races.

If this was Gran Turismo it'd take me... months... to buy any of those.

I think you could "finish" Shift 2 in a weekend if you put your mind to it.
                          Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Been playing Silent Hill 2 on PC. I hope the new Silent Hill Downpour will be as good as SH2 is

Anyone know the release date ?
                            Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Speaking of Racing games, the last one I played was NFS: Most Wanted and it refers back to 6 years ago or so. Never been a fan of them, specially the simulation ones like GT, Forza, Test Drive. To me, NFS and Burnout are more tolerable. Maybe I should check out Hot Pursuit sometime.

Originally posted by djshauny1 View Post
                              Anyone know the release date ?
                              Not exact release date but it's going to be out "later this year" or " Fall 2011".

Comment

Well, Dead Space... again. It's like, something that i have to make every 6 months, and that game never gets old. Keeps scaring me.

Er, i'm playing Battlefield 2142 too, it's like other type of game that never gets old.

I'm waiting my third copy of Dead Rising, and looks like i'll wait a lot more. And also, Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed 2.
                                "Now I am become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds"

Comment

Working...
                                X