What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Getting back into LotRO now that I have a fancy shmancy desktop... I gotta say, it's one heck of a change, going from playing on a laptop in very low settings, to a desktop that maxes out the game completely and still runs smoothly.

So many water ripple effects, ahhhhhhh. Now to reinstall my Steam library!
    <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Still playing Portal 2. LOVE IT!

Anybody looking forward to Battlefield 3? I'm a bit skeptical on it, but it looks like it actually has pacing and atmosphere unlike a lot of shooters nowadays (*cough cough* Black Ops..) And by the way, the engine it is using..AWESOME.
      Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

Just finished Uncharted 2. Very very beautiful game and one of the best sequels ever made. I'd played U1 and I wouldn't think U2 is so much better. It's been a long time I hadn't enjoyed a game. Maybe a few months later I'll play it again on hard or crashing difficulty with Mirror World on which would be fairly a quite new experience.

As of now, I'm gonna start Red Dead. Let's see if that's my kind of game of not!
        Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Originally posted by Taken634 View Post
          Anybody looking forward to Battlefield 3?
          [SIZE="7"]YES[/SIZE].

I'm a bit skeptical on it, but it looks like it actually has pacing and atmosphere unlike a lot of shooters nowadays (*cough cough* Black Ops..)
          Battlefield is basically the only FPS series I'm unhealthily obsessing over. I tried Call of Duty, and I simply detest the multiplayer. It's ghastly. But the Battlefield multiplayer has me stuck in front of the TV screen for hours at an end. So of course I'm interested in the upcoming Battlefield 3.

And by the way, the engine it is using..AWESOME.
          That'll be Frostbyte 2.0. And yes, the engine is catastrophically awesome.
          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

I bought the MK9 collectors edition. Awesome figure of Scorpion pwning sub-zero was with it
            I'm back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
              [SIZE="7"]YES[/SIZE].

Battlefield is basically the only FPS series I'm unhealthily obsessing over. I tried Call of Duty, and I simply detest the multiplayer. It's ghastly. But the Battlefield multiplayer has me stuck in front of the TV screen for hours at an end. So of course I'm interested in the upcoming Battlefield 3.

That'll be Frostbyte 2.0. And yes, the engine is catastrophically awesome.
              Well that's a..colorful way of telling me that (bad joke.)

And yes, I cannot stand the CoD multiplayer. It's repetitive, filled with whiny six year olds who are constantly singing annoying rap songs, and filled with "noob" strategies. The Battlefield multiplayer is fun, filled with possibilities, tons of strategy can be put in, and the maps are beautiful.

The story does look like it will have a lot of atmosphere and pacing. Rather than the old single player which had too much pointless comedy and cliched' characters, Battlefield 3 looks like it's going for a more dark and realistic story. Almost reminds me of "Full Metal Jacket" in a way.
              Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

The last game i put in my xbox was Brutal Legend! This game floored me the first time i played and it did it again this time. You think a game like this wouldnt be rich in story but its got a great story with some really well done twists that feel important to the story rather then cheep punches. The amount of detail in this game right from the opening video and menu screen show that this project had alot of care and love put into it. If you love heavy metal and all of rock alike you owe it to your self to play this game! actually if like good games you REALLY owe it to yourself to play this game.
                You'd find that Lady Luck was really a hooker, and you were fresh out of cash. - Max Payne

Comment

Originally posted by Kitt View Post
                  Getting back into LotRO now that I have a fancy shmancy desktop... I gotta say, it's one heck of a change, going from playing on a laptop in very low settings, to a desktop that maxes out the game completely and still runs smoothly.

So many water ripple effects, ahhhhhhh. Now to reinstall my Steam library!
                  Awesome news - looking forward to joining you soon. If I can tear myself away from Mortal Kombat for a few hours.

Comment

Just finished up on Conduit 2. Holy crap, what a fun shooter!

This one honestly surprised me. Now I'm playing the multiplayer.
                    Back to square one
                    As the swine take on the faces
                    Of their masters

Comment

Civilization V, third difficulty(yeah, easy, but I am crap), India. I won with democracy in 1975 the FASTEST game I have won.

This game is so confusing! At times I feel like it's the best game ever, and sometimes I feel THAT much irritation, over.. The STUPIDITY of the way how all the games end up the same no matter what nation you are playing with.. It's just...

Damn, this game has too many variables. I'll start making weird games after this. I am going to FORCE the game do weird and seemingly stupid decisions!
                      We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Lotro with my main man, Kitt, together alone in the lone lands. Here's a picture of a scary tree that came to life and tried to eat us.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I see you employed Clash of Arms. Classic.
                          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

I beat Alan Wake again today. Also played the Signal. It was pretty good...the "boss battle" was pretty lame, however. And could be beat in literally 25 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              I beat Alan Wake again today. Also played the Signal. It was pretty good...the "boss battle" was pretty lame, however. And could be beat in literally 25 seconds.
                              Try out "The Writer". It's more difficult than its predecessors.
                              The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
                                Try out "The Writer". It's more difficult than its predecessors.
                                That's the plan. I purchased it last week. Probably gonna play it today.

Comment

Working...
                                X