What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

F1 2010 came second in Japanese GP, after starting from 17th!

Comment

playing back through the single player of gears of war 1... when i finished i will be going through gears 2 and hopefully with no hiccups gears 3 in september

Comment

saw dead rising case zero for 200pts. considering i got them off the ms rewards program and didnt actually have to pay for the points i think it was worth that.

Comment

Finally started Magicka. I bought the game like three months ago, but only managed to bring myself to play it just today. They game seems so far like I imagined it. Great, now to get someone else to play it...
          We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Lotso, lotso, LotRO!

Finally at level 40 41!!! It's taken ages, and truth be told, I didn't think I'd get this far. Only with tons of help and support from my lovely mentor, whose finally reached the lofty heights of level 65.

Here's a pic - not that big a difference, except I have this ridiculous move that makes all nearby players kneel before me! Bwahahahaha!

[SIZE="1"]EDIT: Level up. [/SIZE]
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Maddieman; 05-08-2011, 11:57 PM. Reason: *Level up! :P

Comment

Minecraft. I have too many projects going on at once for it to be even near to healthy. Man, this game has completely overrun all other aspects of my life (almost).
              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

BFBC2: $6.80 on steam. ZOOOMMMMGGGGGG.

Pity I already own it.
                Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Angry Birds for Chrome - yessss, etc.

http://chrome.angrybirds.com/

EDIT: Has chrome always had apps, or was this part of the new stuff announced today?
                  Last edited by Maddieman; 05-11-2011, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Havent played it yet, still busy with Heavy Rain and soon to be busy with L.A. Noire. But yeah, I bought Crysis 2 today. Pretty good deal. My one game stop closed so another one sent me a coupon for 25% off any used game or accessory. So I got Crysis 2 for $33.

Comment

Finished just yesterday Chrono Trigger (DS). I gave it a proper review in the Greek sites, especially in Ninty.gr.
                      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

007: Blood Stone. Actually, I'm on my last mission. I'm into stealth gaming, so there are some nice moments in the game. However, the whole game is quite cheap and waaay less fun than any Splinter Cell titles. I would give it 6 out of 10. Playable, but not very good.
                        If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
                          EDIT: Has chrome always had apps, or was this part of the new stuff announced today?
                          I think it has always had apps. I know I've been playing around with various applications for quite some time on my Chrome.
                          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Mortal Kombat, very epic!

Now Portal 2!
                            Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                            Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Medal of Honor (2010).

Oddly a lot of fun.
                              "Do you know what your sin is?"
                              "Oh hell, I'm a fan of all seven."

Comment

beyond good and evil HD, zelda meets pokemon snap, totally rad.

Comment

Working...
                                X