Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What game did you last play?

    Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
    Just finished Lost Odyssey.
    How did you like it Tanno? To me it's one of the best JRPGs of this generation. Specially the story, the dreams, the music and Kaim's personality were fantastic. But maybe it should have had a more romantic ending.You know, more Final Fantasy-style ending; Although is was good enough.
    Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

    Comment


    • Re: What game did you last play?

      Lotro - decided to retire Captain Maddieman for a bit and created a new character. I wanted something fun and easy, so I went with an elf hunter - been wanting to try ranged combat for a while now.
      Last edited by Maddieman; 05-29-2011, 07:21 PM.

      Comment


      • Re: What game did you last play?

        Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post
        How did you like it Tanno? To me it's one of the best JRPGs of this generation. Specially the story, the dreams, the music and Kaim's personality were fantastic. But maybe it should have had a more romantic ending.You know, more Final Fantasy-style ending; Although is was good enough.
        I liked this story, but it has some flaws leaving us with many thoughts about what really happened there. I'd love to see a Lost Odyssey 2 to learn what happened there. Kaim's phrase "Until we meet again, Seth" gave me the idea that they might continue this game. When I journeyed in the whole game, I found only some fragments of the path about what happened in the main story. I'd love to see their world.

        The dreams, the music and Kaim Argonar's character are the best.

        As for the ending, it's enough for me that it's a family ending.
        Last edited by TannosukeGR; 05-30-2011, 06:41 PM. Reason: Fixed some words' mistakes.
        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

        Comment


        • Re: What game did you last play?

          Originally posted by alan brooks View Post
          Yeah it's definitely rocketeer best game....even though I liked niko red dead redemption brings it to a whole new level! By the way post me when you've finished cos I can give u a little tip
          I finished the storyline. Now you can tell about your tip.
          Edit: I think I found what you wanted to say. That ending? Great.

          Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
          I'd love to see a Lost Odyssey 2 to learn what happened there.
          Yeah, it's definitely my wish too but it's unlikely to happen;(
          Last edited by GENE_BC; 06-01-2011, 06:22 AM.
          Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

          Comment


          • Re: What game did you last play?

            Since the PSN is back in action, I started playing Demon's Souls. What an epic game is it! Even Diablo would be jealous of this epicness!
            The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

            Comment


            • Re: What game did you last play?

              Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
              Since the PSN is back in action, I started playing Demon's Souls. What an epic game is it! Even Diablo would be jealous of this epicness!
              Yeah, Demon's Souls is quite the game. I love it myself too.

              Still playing loads of Minecraft myself, and shooting it up in BFBC2 from time to time. Looking so very much forward to Battlefield 3 now.
              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

              Comment


              • Re: What game did you last play?

                Finished my little Guild Wars project. I got everything I want for Guild Wars 2. While waiting for that to come out, I think I need to move on to some games I have sort of postponed a while. Games such as thief 1-3, Assassin's Creed 2 and Command & Conquer 4.
                We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

                Comment


                • Re: What game did you last play?

                  Playing Mirrors Edge right now. A good game, very innovative with it's first person parkour gameplay. I love the color in the environments, it makes the city seem alive and in motion. The story is alright, helps move things along, and I like Faith (the female protagonist.) Her design is very human and realistic (kinda like Alyx Vance.)

                  My biggest gripe is that the flow is sometimes broken off awkardly by poorly designed environments. That's it though. So far..pretty good.
                  Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

                  Comment


                  • Re: What game did you last play?

                    Originally posted by Taken634 View Post
                    Playing Mirrors Edge right now. A good game, very innovative with it's first person parkour gameplay. I love the color in the environments, it makes the city seem alive and in motion. The story is alright, helps move things along, and I like Faith (the female protagonist.) Her design is very human and realistic (kinda like Alyx Vance.)

                    My biggest gripe is that the flow is sometimes broken off awkardly by poorly designed environments. That's it though. So far..pretty good.
                    I like Faith Connors too. I have a friend, who resembles her very much. Her design as human is the best. Of all the games I have seen, hers is the best realistic design. She's closest to be a real person.

                    As for the environment, that's the best environment I have seen in the whole game. It's way realistic as if you're into this town for real. It's true that it has some poor designed environment at some parts, but IMO, if they could, they'd improve it a bit.

                    I want more Mirror's Edge !!! I want Mirror's Edge 2+3!
                    The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

                    Comment


                    • Re: What game did you last play?

                      I last played the Fable III demo. Did anyone else not like this game? I played the first game all the way to the end but didn't give II or III a try. Fable 3, from what I've been able to play of it, is terrible. Interacting with everyone is pretty neat but the graphics and glitchy camera angles made it difficult at times.
                      I rarely reply to topics.

                      Comment


                      • Re: What game did you last play?

                        Originally posted by Not The Writer View Post
                        I last played the Fable III demo. Did anyone else not like this game? I played the first game all the way to the end but didn't give II or III a try. Fable 3, from what I've been able to play of it, is terrible. Interacting with everyone is pretty neat but the graphics and glitchy camera angles made it difficult at times.
                        I couldn't stand Fable III. I'm not going on a rant here though (I do that a lot), so here's my entire opinion summed up.

                        http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...n/2652-Fable-3
                        Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

                        Comment


                        • Re: What game did you last play?

                          Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
                          I like Faith Connors too. I have a friend, who resembles her very much. Her design as human is the best. Of all the games I have seen, hers is the best realistic design. She's closest to be a real person.

                          As for the environment, that's the best environment I have seen in the whole game. It's way realistic as if you're into this town for real. It's true that it has some poor designed environment at some parts, but IMO, if they could, they'd improve it a bit.

                          I want more Mirror's Edge !!! I want Mirror's Edge 2+3!
                          I agree with you. This is a shooter that needs to be more hyped and examined. There is some originality to this.
                          Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

                          Comment


                          • Re: What game did you last play?

                            Originally posted by Taken634 View Post
                            I agree with you. This is a shooter that needs to be more hyped and examined. There is some originality to this.
                            Everyone was so hyped with this epic parkour game, yet EA didn't hear them, thus they cancelled it for some stupid sports games. I hope they have been regretting the cancellation of Mirror's Edge 2+3!
                            The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

                            Comment


                            • Re: What game did you last play?

                              I KNOW! It's ridiculous! I am so sick of these stupid sports games. Mirrors Edge did have problems, yes. The story was intriguing at times, and the themes were pretty well handled, but it did suffer from one-dimensional characters (Faith being an exception) and sometimes cheesy dialogue. And yes, the flow is broken up very badly at times. But Mirrors Edge is something that is very unique and daring in a genre full of unoriginality (shooters.)

                              Bioshock 1 (2 is an abomination), Half Life, and Mirrors Edge have to be my all time favorite shooters.
                              Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

                              Comment


                              • Re: What game did you last play?

                                I got the Triple Pack, including Trials HD, Limbo and Splosion Man.

                                Trials HD is so much fun and amusing as wall as professional, at least in some tracks.

                                I haven't tried Limbo yet. How much long is it?
                                Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X