Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post
    I got the Triple Pack, including Trials HD, Limbo and Splosion Man.

Trials HD is so much fun and amusing as wall as professional, at least in some tracks.

I haven't tried Limbo yet. How much long is it?
    Limbo is approximately..2 hours long I think. At least that's how quickly I played it. But it's minimalistic, thoughtful, beautiful, and doesn't overstay it's welcome. If you ask me, it's a must play.
    Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

Have been playing Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock and Legends of Rock. I'm amazed and disappointed, that Legends of Rock is pretty easy for me. Managed to clear Raining Blood with first try on expert. I'm almost able to beat Through The Fire And Flames too, only need to practice intro so, that I can clear the song. The game has good songs, at least, but Warriors of Rock is IMO more difficult.

I have also played Max Payne 1 for PS2. I managed to walk around a bit in that game before PS2 freezed and went completely broken after 10 years of service. Sad ending for a great console, which I still used often
      Last edited by GMKM; 06-06-2011, 08:19 AM.
      I should put something great to this signature, right? Well...Cake is great, isin't it? Everyone knows cakes are delicious!

Comment

I just got done playing GRAW 2. This game has been sitting in my game collection untouched for a very, very long time. After playing so much of it during the weekend, this is by far the very best tactical shooter I've played. I'd even say this is the last good tactical shooter ever. Online Co-op is just brilliant. Playing with 16 players (assuming the connection doesn't drop) is as fun as it gets.

Co-op Exfiltration is the funnest out of all the co-op modes. After having this game on the shelves for so long and now finally getting a chance to play it, I definitely recommend it. Not so much for the campaign, but for the online. I feel that this will be the best tac shooter until Future Soldier comes out.

Cheers!
        "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
        -Tyler Durden

Comment

I'm almost done with Ninja Gaiden Sygma 2, next up is GTA4 Complete.

Comment

I've been playings lots of Fight Night: Champion and NBA 2K11. Going to continue this for a few weeks and then I'm moving to Florida. After the move, I plan on finally starting up Fable 3.

Also...I hate trading in games, but I decided to trade in Crysis 2 today. Got $30 for it. I then used that to pick up Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

Comment

Borrowed a copy of Duke Nukem Forever and played it. Jebus, this game is terrible. The only thing I found that was even remotely good in it was just one of Dukes one-liners. That's it though.

DO NOT GET THIS GAME. IT IS TERRIBLE.
              Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

Different strokes. I got it and I love it.

Comment

Peter Jackson's King Kong on Xbox 360. It's maybe in the best movie game ever. Graphics are a lot better than in ps2 version.

trailer:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7IqRouCUkk
                  Last edited by Galactus; 06-17-2011, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactus View Post
                    Peter Jackson's King Kong on Xbox 360. It's maybe in the best movie game ever. Graphics are a lot better than in ps2 version.

trailer:
                    Try it on PC. I have it for PC and it's more better than the other consoles.

I bought it with the cheapest price in the world called €1!
                    The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by Galactus View Post

trailer:
                      OH MAN NOW I AM NOSTALGIC. That was one of the first games I got for my 360. I agree with you on it being one of the better licensed games.

Comment

Need For Speed Shift 2.
                        Though AI is quite stupid, if you ask me. They are allways trying pass me from smallest possible window. And guess what? That allways ends with both spinning 360 degrees multiple times.

Comment

Plants vs. Zombies demo on Google Chrome

I don't really like tower defence games, but this was pretty fun. Great design and pacing, and just when you think you've seen everything, they'll completely turn everything on it's head.

Comment

I've been playing three games a lot lately: Minecraft (on the best SMP server out there!), Borderlands (PC) and BFBC2 (PS3). Great fun!
                            "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Fancy a game of Lotro sometime Kahr? Haven't seen you online since our last quest, where we got chased out of the Shire by a fearsome deer.

EDIT: Server full!? WTF is this BS?
                              Last edited by Maddieman; 06-19-2011, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Finished Halo Reach's campaign yesterday.

So many memories came back..
                                We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Working...
                                X