Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
    Fancy a game of Lotro sometime Kahr? Haven't seen you online since our last quest, where we got chased out of the Shire by a fearsome deer.
    I actually haven't been online since the rather awkward chase of the fearsome deer (followed by another chase by some rather unfriendly dwarves). I may have to re-download.
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Playing Splinter Cell Conviction right now. It has some fun bits, and I like the story and Sam Fisher, but the stealth just doesn't push my buttons. I'm more of a fan of the Thief series when it comes to stealth. Besides that though, I guess it's an alright game. Not spectacular.

EDIT:

Oh, and I've been playing these two little fun, charming flash games.

Pandemic 2 (sorry the page is advertised to crap, Tyler Durden would go mad):

http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Pandemic-2.html

And Desktop Tower Defense 1.5:

http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Pandemic-2.html
      Last edited by Taken634; 06-19-2011, 04:58 PM.
      Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

Originally posted by Taken634 View Post
        Wasted a tonne of uni time playing that perfecting all the special modes.
        Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

I was playing some Red Dead Redemption: Undead Overrun.

Awesome multiplayer game mode. Rockstar should totally make a zombie game.

Anyways, I've been playing Halo Reach ALOT. Its my main multiplayer game.

Comment

Woah, has anyone here played Child of Eden? I am a huge fan of synthesthesia (think I spelled that right), music, and in motion like art. How is it?
            Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

BF: Bad Company. Decided to clean my shelves, so I'll beat some "short" games first and sell those as usual. So games like Fallout: New Vegas will have to wait their turn. Will play Bad Company 2 next.

I usually buty more games than play, so I decided to make my 30+ sealed games collection thinner Need to order some more games anyway.
              If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Originally posted by 3APA3HO View Post
                BF: Bad Company. Decided to clean my shelves, so I'll beat some "short" games first and sell those as usual. So games like Fallout: New Vegas will have to wait their turn. Will play Bad Company 2 next.
                You're not playing them online? Bad Company 2 is one of the best online experiences I've had in a very long time.
                "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Agreed with Kahr. The multiplayer in Bad Company 2 is quite captivating and well-balanced (I can forgive some lackluster sections of map-design.)

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                    You're not playing them online? Bad Company 2 is one of the best online experiences I've had in a very long time.
                    I was a pro gamer playing Q2 (and Q3 later) so I got really tired of playing online quite a long time ago. However, I like co-op - that doesn't waste so much time.

Will try BC2 though, thanks
                    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Never been playing a lot of online games myself, so anything that isn't a straight forward FPS (*cough*CoD*cough*) impresses me. Battlefield though? It's special. All that destruction and the way the entire game functions - it's just brilliant. Flat out brilliant.

Comment

Yey I'm not very into new Call of Duty games either, but if you ask me they do shooting much better than Battlefield. It feels much better.
                        I just hope Battlefield 3 will improve and then I can finally goodbye cods. Graphics looks stunning.

Comment

I've been playing AC:Brotherhood.
                          Pretty much like AC2 and the camera sometimes gets really annoying in the battles.

And there is something both funny and disturbing. Since I played RDR a while ago, which had the best horses ever created I believe, now I feel I'm riding crippled mules in AC. It just sucks to get on the horses

Overally the game is so-so. Oh wait, there is another one coming? *loud girlish scream*
                          Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

The best thing about AC is the story.

The second best thing is the hidden blade.
                            Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

To agree with Yogibbear, the best thing about the Assassins Creed series is it's intriguing story paired with it's amazing historical settings. The combat in the game, while smooth, gets repetitive fast. And I agree, the horses are strange. But I just love the story it has, the journey of Ezio Auditore de Firenze is an amazingly told tale.

It's actually probably one of the only Triple A titles for me that can actually hold it's name.

Comment

Bad Company 2, just like I planned Quite nice though. Not sure about automatic healing and carrying more than 1 gun though (after the first game), but the single player is quite interesting

Comment

Working...
                                X