What game did you last play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What game did you last play?

I found the SP of BFBC1 to be better than BFBC2. Bad Company was aiming for a funny experience, and it worked. Less humor and more seriousness for the second - and although it wasn't bad, it was just not as funny as the first one.

Multiplayer in BC2 however is excellent. Give it a shot.
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Got a new psp and finally picked up Peace Walker. It's a beast of a game, I'm diggin it a lot. It makes portable ops look ****in' dumb.
      NEVER FORGET
      Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
      5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

I am currently playing Farcry 2. I like it so far, the atmosphere is well-done, the realism isn't overrdone, the A.I. is alright, environments are beautiful, and the story is surprisingly compelling (I love the Jackal's character.)

Problems so far are probably how the weapons switching can be cluttered, and maybe the stealth gameplay.

Finally found a game I can enjoy for a while..
        Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

Originally posted by Taken634 View Post
          I am currently playing Farcry 2. I like it so far, the atmosphere is well-done, the realism isn't overrdone, the A.I. is alright, environments are beautiful, and the story is surprisingly compelling (I love the Jackal's character.)

Problems so far are probably how the weapons switching can be cluttered, and maybe the stealth gameplay.

Finally found a game I can enjoy for a while..
          Once you get better stealth weapons the stealth works a lot better.
          Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Far Cry 2 had a major problem with repetitiveness, but I found that with small dosages it works perfectly.

Other than that, it worked just fine for me.

I have played a lot of Witcher recently.

How long is the first one exactly? I have played like 20 hours and I am just finishing the bronze talents. Gosh...

Nothing else can be expected from an RPG I guess.
            We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Originally posted by Zhinarkos View Post
              Far Cry 2 had a major problem with repetitiveness, but I found that with small dosages it works perfectly.

Other than that, it worked just fine for me.

I have played a lot of Witcher recently.

How long is the first one exactly? I have played like 20 hours and I am just finishing the bronze talents. Gosh...

Nothing else can be expected from an RPG I guess.
              You should max out silver and have a few gold talents maxed (not very many).
              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

just going through the single player story mode of Mortal Kobat... its bloody long!

Comment

Just played a bit of Operation Flashpoint: Red River. This game is a shining example of what too much realism can do to a game, and how if you want realism, there has to be a balance with fun.

Oh and by the way, does anybody know if the drill sergeant dies? JEBUS THIS GUY DOES NOT SHUT UP. He's like Marcus Fenix. Ruining all chance of good dialogue or character development.
                  Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

I played Arma 2, you know you can get multiplayer for free now?
                    http://www.arma2.com/free

Comment

Just Finished Alan Wake Episode 5 - Night Life in Brightfalls. This is the 1000th Time I Play & I Never Get Tired of It!

Comment

Started playing Ninja Blade in PC. It works in Windows 7, only if you have installed Dirext9. It's not compatible with Windows 7 and newer version of Dirext11, so you need DX9 to get it compatible...
                        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Finished Ninja Blade in PC. It reminded me much more of Ninja Gaiden, rather than Devil May Cry.

Imagine Team Ninja to combine their powers with Notvi Disc(Ninja Blade). They'd bring the epic boss fight between Ryu Hayabusha and Ken Ogawa.

Edit: Now I'm installing the epic game, which I grew up! Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands(PC)!!!!
                          Last edited by TannosukeGR; 06-28-2011, 12:50 AM.
                          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Just finished the co op campaign of Portal 2

Pretty good
                            Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

I recently picked up New Vegas again. This game is so big. I've spent about 150 hours with it and I still feel like I'm not halfway through it.

Comment

Finally got to some old stuff. Bioshock Love it - will play the second part after the first one. My sealed game collection is getting thinner - less that 20 remaining
                                If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Working...
                                X